What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

still on my fibre joint, now 144 fibres in, poor eyes are seeing coloured lines when i aint sat at it now  :D :D sing of getting old and poor eyesight i guess, bear in mind these are finer than a human hair so it takes so loking for when setting them up

Printing off the order of sevice for my wedding this Saturday.

Wife and I will be re-taking our vows after sixteen years of marriage. Our way of saying thank you to each other, and looking forward to the next sixteen.  :)

ahhhhh!  Now that is a nice thing to be doing.  Here's to your next 16!

Cheers me dear..........I'll use it as an excuse to drink to your future health and happiness.  :-*

Bless you, William, I'll be raising my glass to you both...

well it's my 16th as well tomorrow... well done BW on yours and good luck with the vows bit....

All I'm getting is a nice dinner and possibly a pint to go with it  ;D:-*

...and to your goodselves tomorrow!  Only a pint, Marky?

Silly question, Sue, it could be a pint of gin... [insert slap-on-the-wrist smiley]

busy today took the puppy out for her morning walk then cleaned up the garage and got some more stuff ready to sell slowly getting there now. Made a run to the tip to dump a load of old oil, paints and bits and bobs I no longer need.

Well i went to visit my mum and we were going to go for a walk with my nephew but the heavens opened so we went to Baxters of Speyside for a latte and a pancake instead!  ::):D

Now away to make a lasagne for tea...mmmmmmmmmmmm! ;D

well it's my 16th as well tomorrow... well done BW on yours and good luck with the vows bit....

All I'm getting is a nice dinner and possibly a pint to go with it  ;D:-*

How bizarre.......... it's actually our anniversary tomorrow too. We wanted to re-take our vows on the day, but what the hell........it's close enough.

Be warned though..........there's a fair possibility I may post up some photies of the event. We have a wedding car, I think it's a 1930's Plymouth Sedan. The only one in the country  ::) Ooooooooooo  ;) The old feller that drives it does a splendid job of looking like a traditional Chauffeur and is a real gentleman.

We aren't too impressed with the vicar though.............he looks like Mr Bean and doesn't seem very organised either.  ::)

You have been warned.........................photo's are imminent.  ;):D

Relocating my office furniture at long last.  It was all installed in the 3rd bedroom a bit of a hurry and a built-in cupboard door was causing a serious problem.  Now having had the door split down the middle so it folds as it opens means I have an extra 18" of wall and floor to play with.  I am VERY pleased witht he result.  Now it a rather more functional; has more floorspace as the under-table pedestal is now under the table and accessible; the room door can now open all the way and I am feeling less claustrophobic.

Next comes the spare bedroom...

...or maybe the dining room...?

Oh never mind the order; I will take the next room that I FEEL like tidying!

at home tonight, Julie has gone out with some other mums, Harry left with me, went for a walk to grandparents, got to see the 6 dogs, now he is alseep and i'm on here :) :)

Went to work and wound up the old hag working there then came home went shopping trolley rag again ::) had a few (well a bottle and a half af whiskey) now going to start on her cider as I dont fancy the bitter I've got ;D ;D ;D

some one is having a better friday night than me by the sounds of it  :D

Went to work and wound up the old hag working there then came home went shopping trolley rag again ::) had a few (well a bottle and a half af whiskey) now going to start on her cider as I dont fancy the bitter I've got ;D ;D ;D

what cider is it! :D :D :D:P

agree there muzza, but i gotta look after Harry!

It's got to be done Murry ;) only drink on a friday night as saturday is the only day I dont drive so I know I can have a good drink without worrying about the next day, I dont drink when I know I'm driving the next day as I use to do recovery work and seeing the resaults of drink driving, it's not nice trying to recover a smashed up car when you have to walk through the remains of someone brains ???

Blackthorn, not anything nice but it'll do Ben ;D ;D

yeah you get some right idiots out there that even think about doing that  :o, your quite right Mark lash at the drink 8)