What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Dee Oone in the Big Little House.

Traci and Tristan have been stripping in the back bedroom. :o

Today we went round the whole house pulling out every single nail, hook, screw and screwplug. Then packed all the holes out in the living room ready to fill. We got nearly all the paper off in the second bedroom, ceiling and third bedroom to do tomorrow and maybe fill the holes in the living room. Organising quotes from a sparky and a plasterer during the week. People we know for a good deal all being well.

yesterday - knocked a wall wall through and did some other stuff that i cant remember and on the way home from that job went to try and fix a waterfall that is part of a stream :D then on the way home from that stopped at the beeston to have a pint with the plumbers

today - put some fencing up (concrete posts, gravel boards + 6ft panels) layed some granit sets around some more of the drive, weve go to go all the way round it and were not even half way! then had a bonfire packed everything up and went in the limes for a pint ;D

spreading chicken sh1t  :D had a blowout on the spreader too on the road  ::) dragged it to the field started to spread the load then it snapped the spring on the rachet for the chains  ::) found an old spring in the cab ,started to spread it then i found what snapped the spring  ::) a bloody piece of concrete the size of a breeze block  ::):D soo had to dig round it with my hands got it out and managed to spread the 12 acre field and about 3/4 across the 25 acre  :D but washed ma hands 3 times and they still stink of the stuff  :D :D :D just hope my friend laura  ;) doesnt mind the smell of it when i go and see her tomorow  ;D:D :D might need the pressure washer now  :D :D

spreading chicken sh1t  :D had a blowout on the spreader too on the road  ::) dragged it to the field started to spread the load then it snapped the spring on the rachet for the chains  ::) found an old spring in the cab ,started to spread it then i found what snapped the spring  ::) a bloody piece of concrete the size of a breeze block  ::):D soo had to dig round it with my hands got it out and managed to spread the 12 acre field and about 3/4 across the 25 acre  :D but washed ma hands 3 times and they still stink of the stuff  :D :D :D just hope my friend laura  ;) doesnt mind the smell of it when i go and see her tomorow  ;D:D :D might need the pressure washer now  :D :D

if shes a country woman she'll understand :D you not learnt to put aftershave on your hands? :D;)

been in the pub since 1 pm, wasnt planned just sort of happened  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D home about 3/4 of an hour ago, shes in bed feeling worse for wear now, and out again tommorrow to :D :D :D

did i send you a pic??, i sent marky one!!!1

today, been at the East of England show.....was ok, not the best, pi$$ed with the price, £5 on friday, £14 on sat and sun! >:( >:(>:( >:(

Wrapping bales today, 2 farms around the field, and 1 farm stationery.

Started at 11 and finished at 6, done 220. :)

No hitches, no hiccups, no mishaps!

Luke your boss has to get you an HS2000. They are so fast. I went out with the guy I go on the logs for in the winter the other evening and wrapped 56 in 40mins. The guy I went out with the other day who I am on silage with normally said he has done 99 in an hour in the field. Never managed to crack the 100 mark yet though.

I plan on catching up on some sleep today as i'm shattered! was in glasgow on saturday to see take that which was absolutely amazing and then came back to aberdeen on the train yesterday and ended up taking my friends spare tickets to see jimmy carr.  (wasn't too impressed with him tho - some of it a bit dark and sick which is not my sense of humour but each to their own!)

Irrigation then a forklift refresher course as my certificate had expired then onto more irrigation. Yesterday it was an emergency first aid course, hopefully something I'll never need

Well have had a rather busy night have had a chemical pump skid to flush out and get ready to be backloaded to onshore. Another one to reconnect after I mistakenly removed the wrong one last night  :-[:-[ :-[

Have also filled in my personal development plan for this year  and the usual oil in water samples and chemical rate checks.

This morning a game of snooker then bed.