What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

dam, already got stuff on that weekend/ week, otherwise i would have bought them off you mate :'( :'( only a 1.5 hr flight up from exeter airport, think i can go from plymouth now to

Shame sean yeah not bad links to scotland now from the southwest used to have to fly to gatwick first then plymouth now can go from aberdeen to bristol direct which is good when we go down to visit family.

Anyone interested in the tickets can PM me.

Have a barbecue this afternoon that was planned months ago and  am expecting approx 23 people but the forecast is abysmal!  :-\ :-\

I hope they all turn up anyway otherwise a lot of food will go to waste or I shall be eating burgers (gorgeous burgers from my local butcher) and sausages (ditto) and rolls and kebabs and...

If the worst comes I can always put the sausages in the oven and cook the burgers on my big cast-iron griddle on the gas cooker and I am sure I can fit the adults into the lounge and dining room.  We can always send the kids to the summerhouse as I am sure they will love that!  Friend delivered 3 golf umbrellas to add to my collection so there shouldn't be too much of a problem. ??? ???

Fingers crossed (and knees and toes) and looking on the bright side  8);D

most of the day driving dodging caravans and trailers on cars, never seen so many at 8 in the morn heading into cornwall, usally never pics up till mid morn / lunch time,not to much heading out of cornwall mind that early, but was busy as hell on the way back

Nice weekend all in all. Yesterday started with a late start then a moobh round anthque shops in Devizes and Marlborough with a bagguette in a little cafe there. Back to mine for a cuppa then Traci went on to get ready and go out with the girls. I did 10pages of Unreads, ebay and lost then bed. Today, morning news and breakfast at 9am then researched wood burners and ebay/google for model stuff. Broke my hair clippers mid cut :-[ Tesco with a hat on for new set, then to Tracis via car valet leaving the Audi there. Cleaned out bunnies, Frome for window shopping. Collected car, back to Tracis for steak which I bought followed by apple pie and ice cream. Put clutch on mini rotorvator back together with her dad, tele and now back at mine. . . FTF :)

Well today I have a full programme of sleep ahead of me after my breakfast a shower and an hour reading my book. Have had an extremely busy night here at work one of the oil production vessels has had a valve blockage so have been trying to clear it clears for an hour or so then blocks again so have been up and down stairs all night

She tried but I wasn't having any of it :D

Today it's a typical November day, I don't know where the last three months went. It feels like only yesterday it was August. . . .

Anyway, too wet for farm work and I can't use the log processor due to my finger. Today, log burner price hunting at various outlets. Seeking timber treatments and advice for our beams and finding out about plant machinery training to broaden my oppurtunities. A trip to the bank and then to the house to clean up and fart around.