What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Alex Goon Speckeldbum.. I.. no... WE, the undersigned (please do everyone)... DEMAND that you tell this 'young lady' that Spalding is NOT an optional event that one can casually attend or not attend... but it is MANDATORY.. simple as that... in these days of modern sexual equality it is perfectly acceptable for her to withdraw a 'wunna' from her private account and donate it to the 'Help Brother Alex conform to the rules' fund  >:(

Now... you apology for causing us initial alarm in your first post is accepted and we'll have no more of this sillyness please  >:(

oh alex, thats not on, i cant belive you chose the bird over us and spalding  :of :of :of :of  she had better be worth it, lets see a picture to make sure,  we dont want to staying home for a minger do we ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well Sean, all I can say to you is 'Never judge a book by it's cover' and a bird is something you either put in the oven or listen to at dawn. :-*

Well Sean, all I can say to you is 'Never judge a book by it's cover' and a bird is something you either put in the oven or listen to at dawn. :-*

I wish I could do the former sometimes!!!! As for Dawn, never met her.

Spent the morning in Scarborough shopping for bedding, engrossing myself in sheets, pillows, duvets and "togs"  in readiness for my new bed that's due to be delivered to my digs on wednesday followed by a calamitous evening at work.

I'm reminded of this wonderful comic rant from comedian Rhod Gilbert.......

Log cutting and kindling today. Off to bed in a minute - 2am roll call for me and off the Ipswich docks to unload a Welgar baler then up to Cheffins again to drop off spares for the coming sale and load tractors to bring back from the last sale. Whether I get home or not is doubtful which isn't too much of a problem as it's more money on the bill  :) :)

started the countdown to breaking up from school for study leave  :of  now only 15 days at school left  :-\  Im not sure if I should be happy or really worried

we've still got 30 something days left until we break up for study leave only got 5 exams after we finish

painted the bathroom window sill with its second gloss coat , poped out for a few bits inc some more graph paper, drew out another new project, then completly went against what i was planning to finish and started that instead, who knows when the other stuff will get done now

Was up at 2am yesterday and left the yard at 02.45, arrived in Ipswich at about 09.00 and watched "Derrick" lift it skyward from the rear of the trailer. HSE is mental down there, the baler has two 'safe lift points' where the machine is perfectly balanced. They are located on the top of the baler above the chamber.. . ... but the dock workers are not allowed to climb up the baler to attach the hoist  ::) So instead they loop lifting wires around the wheels and what happens? It wants to tip forwards so they have to stop and put a third sling around the drawbar.  ::)

Into Cambridge to unload spares - doors, exhausts, gears, steering and linkage parts, a 590 cab, Taarup mower, wheels and tyres and Kongskilde sucker/blower - part of which fell of on the M4 at 04.30 which made for a fireworks display of sparks and an hasty stop to retrieve said piece - the bruddy cyclone!!!

Anyway, night out near Faringdon where come morning time I was served by none other than the forums very own Stevo! Couldn't believe it, nice surprise. Had a little chat while the night heater warmed the cab up  ;):)

Into the yard this morning with my load of four MF590's. Jumped in the rigid and went up to Warwick University Horticultural Science campus to pick up an MF675 and a Manitou Buggie forklift. Back to the yard, unload and then go to Bradford on Avon and collect a 590 and a 550. Back to the yard, unload then go to Frome to pick up yet another 590 and a 575 from the machinery sale there. So just today I brought in 1x Manitou forklift, 1x MF550, 1x MF575, 6x MF590's and an MF675. a Zetor also turned up while I was out. Busy day in the yard!! Not a lot of space either as the first of 5 John Deere combines are being dismantled for shipping.  :of :of 8) 8)

just topped the car up, checked the tyres and washer bottle and about to pack my bags ready for my start tommorrow for spalding, models all packed ready inc the completed lely build just got to find the laptop bag so i can take that if not its in with the clothes

Some household domestics followed by some model photographing which was curtailed because of low light and starting to spit rain. Then I decided best give the grass its first cut of the season. I managed to get that done and then weed and feed applied before the rain really started. That will help water it in so brilliant. Whilst all the ground car was going on my photos were loading up to photobucket ...well all apart form 7 out of 46.

Amongst other things too dull to mention, I was cobbling together a makeshift face shield. Later in the afternoon I did a bit of weed spot-spraying using said visor.