What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just fitted a new set of low voltae ceiling lights in her mums kitchen, old set blew the transformers, unable to get a replacemt  due to its age , so 3 new b&q sets bought and a total of 15 new ones put in, had to extend all the wires in the kit, move the power supply to as the new transformers needed to be mounted on a upright plate ,and to top it of i gashed my hand open on a old bent screw in one of the joists as i was moving round 

I've been assembling more beet harvester parts and started to paint them up ready to build up the models during the week after work. It's just easier to do the painting and componant part assembly at the weekends as I have more time :)

Up early and went on a 34 mile bike ride this morning seeing as the weather is cold crisp and sunny, and not the recent relentless wet and windy we have been having. Then out for dinner with the family, bit of shopping and back home with enough daylight remaining to go and cut up some more logs down the woods below us.

Trying out all the new bits and pieces on here this evening, its a big leap forward for ftf 8)

Ploughing this morning now the cows are off the field, normally plough the whole field before I plough the headlands but decided to make the most of a sharp frost and plough the two wet ones I'd finished turning on. This afternoon was spent in the classroom earning 10 NRoSO for this year with a spray operators update, at least it was in the warm.

It's a little after 03.30am and I'm just letting the lorry warm up while I do my checks. Hay down to Lampeter again, then down the far side of Newcastle Emlyn to collect an MF2640, round to the neat side of Newcastle Emlyn for two MF290's and then hopefully..... Home!

Multi drop today! Peugeot car to drop off at Sheerness, topper, discs, disc plough and engine block to drop off in Tilbury docks, disc plough to drop off in East Tilbury and then up to Cheffins to drop off the little Fiat orchard tractor I collecte last week. Reload with old Masseys an then head home. Possible night out tonight. :)

Multi drop today! Peugeot car to drop off at Sheerness, topper, discs, disc plough and engine block to drop off in Tilbury docks, disc plough to drop off in East Tilbury and then up to Cheffins to drop off the little Fiat orchard tractor I collecte last week. Reload with old Masseys an then head home. Possible night out tonight. :)

Sheerness ha ha! I sell Peugeot cars well when i say sell i mean i try ha ha! hard to do in the times were all in :'( and when were looking to see were a new car is and it says its in sheerness i always think it some were in scotland ha ha! even know its south of england some were that reminds me Tris you didnt see any Peugeot 207 Sportium 3 DR 1.4 HDI when you were there i need 1 for a customer. :laugh: :laugh:

Sat at work on the I phone awaiting recovery of the truck after the hydrovain in it blew up/failed and dropped onto the floor on one end, currently having a nice cup of tea and a bag of chips before we have to sand and clean up 40l of hydraulic oil that's also come out

Planned to do some shopping but having been to the hospital yesterday my distance sight is still blurred so driving is a no no. So I am sitting here browsing the forum trying to think of something else to do. Come to think of it I seem to be sitting a long way back from this screen in order to read it. Off to find an old pair of specs to see if they improve the situation.

Got up after a night out with the lovely mrs Nats with no hangover which was good took a round bale of silage to my mates for his horses so got to fire up the MF3085 and heat her water ;D heading now for a shower and geting a nice take away and a dvd.