What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

47 minutes ago, 1/32 farmer said:

go sent on a confined space corse and ba rescue now I am going to spend the next 8 to 10 months half way to hell { going to look at tunnel shafts most are 200 to 400 ft deep}

did mine a while back , we don't enter stuff that deep,unless in london, but lots of our manholes and tunnels  are deemed confined 

9 minutes ago, MadMark said:

It's wet round here as well David, but at least it's not raining at the moment. Seems as soon as the combines start to roll the weather changes to wet.

Cracking start to the week, poor end. I know there were a few farms around here yesterday worked well into the night to get O.S.R cleared before it rained. Can't see much happening before Tuesday now.

24...excellent.  My only combine photos so far are of the local CX8070 taken at extreme zoom solely so I could say I have taken a combine photo this year.  It poured down from mid afternoon and for rest if the day yesterday so may not be anything happening today (I think more rain is forecast too). Boo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

24...excellent.  My only combine photos so far are of the local CX8070 taken at extreme zoom solely so I could say I have taken a combine photo this year.  It poured down from mid afternoon and for rest if the day yesterday so may not be anything happening today (I think more rain is forecast too). Boo

Thanks mate. Still got over 100 batches of the blinking things to sort through from last year. :D 

ripped up the old carpet and sticky tiles/ply flooring then laid the first 18 packs of new flooring at the step daughters today, inc all the hard door frame bits, only another 6 to go, poor backs totally knackered as are my knees , but got a lovely cuddle from the eldest grandaughter tonight ,as we have both of them staying,  as a thank you for my hard work ;D;D kids just make it worth while 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Looked like a good turn out of tractors Cyril. I spy a tidy TW 15 behind that 399. Did you take a tractor?

Yes 80 or 90 tractors out . No i had my young lad with me today so we went in the mini ha .

Here a photo of the TW15..

20170723_114157.jpg

• Like 5