What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

day off today for the shed timber to be delivered, meant to be at 9am, eventually turned up at 1.30 pm. due to breaking down, so lost a good few hours of dry day to get on, did manage to get the first side built and in place , but suspect i could have done a fair bit more had it arrived on time . the blue one is the old naff one which i am replacing .

E6654F35-3C8B-45C2-93B8-7FE808B38813.jpeg

• Like 6

18 hours ago, dr-abich said:

Yeeah ;). Always want to swap that into mine but i stopped on KA24DE+t . Was easier and cost less. Different sound but  check this out. and that 

The ultimate swawp for one off these is a 13B Rotary.. :D from.an RX7 FC or FD.

https://youtu.be/VvYqqOig-ro

Or a 20B triple rotary as shown in the vid.

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

I am packing today for a trip to Norn Iron. I have never been to the area before but I have to go and meet someone from a transport company near Dungannon. Flying to Belfast on Sunday afternoon ready for the meeting first thing Monday morning. Unfortunately I won't have much chance to see the area as I have a flight back on Monday afternoon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robbo said:

I am packing today for a trip to Norn Iron. I have never been to the area before but I have to go and meet someone from a transport company near Dungannon. Flying to Belfast on Sunday afternoon ready for the meeting first thing Monday morning. Unfortunately I won't have much chance to see the area as I have a flight back on Monday afternoon.

Stick around until Friday and attend the Moira show. Would love to meet you.

been in town today for her hair appointment, somehow managed to book next years holiday, picked up a few bits, then hime at 3.30, where i have just finished making up side two of the sheds frame, with the first window opening in it, just need to clad the lower half ,then i will lift it onto the shed base, fit the window and finish the cladding, then i can lift it upright into place and secure ,hopefully if the outlaws  domt require to long a visit i can get the 3 back panels knocked up and in place, and with luck after her hospital appointment on monday , , for the final visit after 5 years ,for the cancer all clear we hope, i can get on with the front and fit that window and door in ,would like to get it water tight before zwolle weekend . make the most of the good weather the next few days .

• Like 2

I posted this picture last week of a tractor I had just bought ,I have shown the pictures to a few people and two of them said its got the wrong colure front grills ? they said they should be blue or silver ,what's your thoughts  on this , the first photo is my tractor 2nd one was up at cheffins but got headlights in grill ,3rd photo I found in a book ,4th photo was also up at cheffins

IMG_20191018_172511.jpg

IMG_20191012_093426.jpg

IMG_20191018_173747.jpg

IMG_20191018_155935.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, smithy said:

I posted this picture last week of a tractor I had just bought ,I have shown the pictures to a few people and two of them said its got the wrong colure front grills ? they said they should be blue or silver ,what's your thoughts  on this , the first photo is my tractor 2nd one was up at cheffins but got headlights in grill ,3rd photo I found in a book ,4th photo was also up at cheffins

IMG_20191018_172511.jpg

IMG_20191012_093426.jpg

IMG_20191018_173747.jpg

IMG_20191018_155935.jpg

Definitely shouldn't be orange smithy if you want it origional, no majors left the factory with orange grilles. I think they look good with them painted orange though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1