What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:23 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Finished lining out the shed this afternoon , also put the wall up inside ready for the work bench , so all being well  i will be all moved in before xmas , minus power , just need to finish a few  bits outside once the old sheds down 

CE3F12B2-4856-4F53-B228-94230DB331F3.jpeg

0673E46B-F0DE-4C3D-A89A-DEC4E0874C9E.jpeg

That's not a shed its a bungalow

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

its under planning regs size , its wood so its a shed 

honest guv :ph34r:

Its got a front door with letterbox so must be a bungalow ,or is that when the wife locks you in there she can pass bread and cheese though the letter box:D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Just watched Guy Martin  breaking the land speed record with the Fastrac.....that's some machine!

Yes so did I ,was a good program only thing is most of the public out there will think they all go that speed though there village :wacko: Bl#### farmers  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, smithy said:

Its got a front door with letterbox so must be a bungalow ,or is that when the wife locks you in there she can pass bread and cheese though the letter box:D 

Maaayyyybbbeeeee :D

No builder was going to skip them all when we did the extension and i said no , saved me some cash doing this, lot more secure as well than a wood one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 844john said:

Just watched Guy Martin  breaking the land speed record with the Fastrac.....that's some machine!

He only had to do a visit down here to a contractor and he would have found a ready made 100 mph rig, well most of the 18 year olds seem to think it can do a ton  anyway :D

sure as hell wouldn't want to do a ton in that allis challmers thing either 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, smithy said:

Jasmine loves driving the tractors , so I gave her a quick lesson on the gears and how to stop it ,and not to put her thumbs inside the steering wheel as she took the Major for a spin around my muddie ,waterlogged farm yard , made her day and mine :) 

You always know people who have driven non-power steering tractors by the way they position their thumbs.

You only make that mistake once.

I love the Major by the way.  Enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Packing up the car and then driving down to Harwich to get the ferry over to Holland, picking up Sean and David on the way, woohoo Zwolle here we come. I believe that Barry and the Udimore lot are on the same ferry so I am sure we can cause some mayhem.

Tomorrow, we have arranged a little sightseeing jaunt to a large agricultural contractor and we may also get to see one of the rarest Same tractors in the world, a Buffalo V6, one of only 3 known examples left.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, robbo said:

Packing up the car and then driving down to Harwich to get the ferry over to Holland, picking up Sean and David on the way, woohoo Zwolle here we come. I believe that Barry and the Udimore lot are on the same ferry so I am sure we can cause some mayhem.

Tomorrow, we have arranged a little sightseeing jaunt to a large agricultural contractor and we may also get to see one of the rarest Same tractors in the world, a Buffalo V6, one of only 3 known examples left.

Have a safe trip Robbo let's hope it's a good show Goody.

• Like 2