What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

2 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Well here we go agan Ireland getting locked down after Christmas day not looking good now . 

before every main holiday there is a lockdown.  There is a pattern it seems.. It needs to be done I guess to keep the vulnerable safe...but I petty for the suffering businesses ..pubs restaurants etc . Most are family run and will never again open.. Lots have lost their jobs fir good. There is a recession coming ..between Covid and Brexit. it's weird times we are currently in.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

before every main holiday there is a lockdown.  There is a pattern it seems.. It needs to be done I guess to keep the vulnerable safe...but I petty for the suffering businesses ..pubs restaurants etc . Most are family run and will never again open.. Lots have lost their jobs fir good. There is a recession coming ..between Covid and Brexit. it's weird times we are currently in.

Yes your 100% right poor people never get to open business agan i say 

bit of wood work today, wifes been looking for a oak table lamp, a very basic modern look square pole,4 leg arrow like look ,  to sit in the corner on the new table, shes not been able to find one ,so i took the challenge , ordered some oak before xmas, 20mm x50mm planed, and a single 10mm x 40mm ,today i have bonded the 3 bits into an upright, cut the 4 legs ,and drilled and test fitted them with dowels ,just waiting on a long drill bit so i can drill the core out bigger,and one of the legs before fitting together, this is so you wont see any power cables outside, everything will be in the wood 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jmd said:

yes a nice looking tractor smithy think its 05 reg

Mine is a 03 plate ,i think the cab layout is the same as mine plenty of space and good visibility strongly built tractors apart from the diff in the front axles which is made by carrao (dont think i have spelt that right )  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mb86 said:

That’s a very tidy tractor John, is it part of Charnleys collection?

yes it is a tidy one martin and it is part of there collection but not a museam peice they do use it around the yard and on there farm. They did have 3 of these silver ones but sold two this year they also have two silver 105 models

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Theres a contractor down cornwall that runs two of those big silver mc’s  , you only tend to see them being used in the summer mind on silage trailers , guess they are locked away in the dirty months 

that will be good to see sean because you dont see many about [ i think there was 60 made but i could be wrong on that number] so they are probably best keep away from the dirty stuff

New years eve morning i set of about 6-30am as it was -4 and i had 3 horsey meadows to run around cutting the hedges and when frost had gone out i went and did some roadside hedges as not a lot of traffic about, the picture below was new years day on my own field ,it was supposed to be -4 again but it was only -1 at 6-30am anyway i went and had a go and as you can see i was leaving wheel marks and as its a footpath along that hedge i had to stop ,it needs another couple of passes in a few places along that hedge hopefully we will get a few more frosts before the end of February so i can run along it again  

IMG_20210102_152756.jpg

IMG_20210101_085258.jpg

• Like 4

The wife volunteered me to help a friend of hers to clean out some sheds of old bit of wood and old doors and rubbish like that most has got woodworm so i have been burning it up ,did two loads last week and 3 loads today (sunday) should be going for another load or two tomorrow  

IMG_20210103_134044.jpg

IMG_20210103_155601.jpg

IMG_20201231_153122.jpg

IMG_20201231_153135.jpg

• Like 6

22 hours ago, smithy said:

The wife volunteered me to help a friend of hers to clean out some sheds of old bit of wood and old doors and rubbish like that most has got woodworm so i have been burning it up ,did two loads last week and 3 loads today (sunday) should be going for another load or two tomorrow  

IMG_20210103_134044.jpg

IMG_20210103_155601.jpg

IMG_20201231_153122.jpg

IMG_20201231_153135.jpg

The wife,s keeping you busy smithy so your not under her feet:D

• Haha 1