Some of my Combine pix as promised

CX820Joe

Hi,

Here are a few old Combine pix as promised.  I took them off TTS, where I posted them last year, and apologies for the tiny file size!  I have some digital pix of a Lexion 480, JQ WTS, JQ 1055 and Deutz M2680 but they are bigger than 115KB  -any ideas?

Hope you like them

Joe

Hi Again,

Just seen this brute a few miles down the road, pictures aren't great due to standing on the side of the road, and it being a hilly field - heard the combines reversing buzzer going a few times while it was in the dips!

Hope you like them anyway, shrunk to 32% of actual size!

Joe

post-566-132638536174_thumb.jpg

post-566-13263853618_thumb.jpg

Hi Joe re making your pics smaller download a picture programme called IRFANVIEW, its free ,once it is installed open your pic with this programme then resize them to say 600x450 then file the new pic for later use,its easy and has instructions in english.Bye

Powerstar saves the above message for future reference

he doesn't mean the new one mate,its the older ones

i like them to,far more than the modern stuff, they always looked different to the stuff that was arround then,same with the class ect from that time

He didn't state which model, so i'll take it, it was the new one  :-*

No seriously the 900 series combines were very nice, Local contractor had 2 before chopping them for 1075's 1 caught on fire :-[ now he has a 2254 and 2255  :)

Well ACTUALLY matey boy  >:( - it was the old one because Sean said it was... he knows what the Massey Massive like and don't like  :P :P :P :P

Pst... don't tell him it was the new one really  ;):D :D :D :D :D

Kidding  :P

The Laverda and International in the barn was taken at Hordley, the JD955 was behind Rednal aerodrome, along the river Perry (huge field, took ages to go around, so didn't get many photos of that!)  Dominator 106 was at Bagley (Suckleys field) and the 85 was at Hordley opposite the ABP abbatoir.  All taken in the early 1990s.

Of the newer ones, the Deutz was taken at Ford, the JD WTS was at Nox, off the main Shrewsbury - Westbury road, the Lexion was at Condover and the CX820 at Welshampton.  JD 1055 was at Tedsmore near Rednal (it replaced a Claas Consul).

Hope that was all of them!  Might have a few pix of a Deutx M36.10 minus header parked in a field somewhere as well out near Llangedwyn.

Joe

The Laverda and International in the barn was taken at Hordley, the JD955 was behind Rednal aerodrome, along the river Perry (huge field, took ages to go around, so didn't get many photos of that!)  Dominator 106 was at Bagley (Suckleys field) and the 85 was at Hordley opposite the    ABP abbatoir  .  All taken in the early 1990s.

Of the newer ones, the Deutz was taken at Ford, the JD WTS was at Nox, off the main Shrewsbury - Westbury road, the Lexion was at Condover and the CX820 at Welshampton.  JD 1055 was at Tedsmore near Rednal (it replaced a Claas Consul).

Hope that was all of them!  Might have a few pix of a Deutx M36.10 minus header parked in a field somewhere as well out near Llangedwyn.

Joe

youv'e been out and about then i might try and snap some up before it rains

horrable place to work that  ;D and isnt the road from there back to the queens head bad almost met a morris wagon when i was comming home one morning

nice pics joe  are you going to the oswestry show & steam fair by shrewsbury in august mate ?if so il probly see you there

youv'e been out and about then i might try and snap some up before it rains

I'm a bit slow in catching posts in this aera but glad I looked...great shots, Joe !

(PS I just e-mail my pictures to myself straight from Windows Viewer and it gives you the option to make them smaller, then save them from MSOutlook)