Britains 6 wheeler.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they are mate, ideal. Free as well from a McDonalds near you!!! You ought to have that little Ford in the middle really mate, you'll get done for axle overload on the trailer!!  :D;D;)

As for these cheeky comments.. .. . . how rude!!!!!  (Finn, FB. . .!!) :D :D :D :D

FB, straight back in to it like a duck to water mate. A break is a good way to come back thinking fresh.  . I had three months of ideas and nothing to do with them!!!

She'll be red chassis and sides on the truck and trailer. Silver crash bars and rear bumpers on truck and trailer, black arches and ratchet boxes I expect. The wood will be painted a dirty colour and then rubbed down to get rid of the gloss same as on the deck of the trailer.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer is coming on leaps and bounds with side rails, marker lights, rear bumper details - lights and reversing lamps, straps and ropes box and front bump bar for machinery  :)

post-227-132638592746_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638592794_thumb.jpg

Looks great mate, any updates with the front half? Are you putting the britains tractor unit bac on the front or using a more modern loking new ray version?

Looking great anyway, will be good to see it all hitched up. Make sure you hitch the drag quite close to the body of the lorry. All the one's I have loaded have nearly been touching. Be great to see it finnished!!

Cheers guys, nice comments from you all. Keeps me going with it.  :) Jez, it will be an MAN F2000 cab on the front. Brian gave me the idea and has helped me figure it out. The tow hitch is mounted underneath to bring the trailer forward. I loaded an FM12 today with a bed extension for hay - so much so, the rear bogey was exactly in the middle - thats a hell of an overhang!!!