Britains 6 wheeler.

;) Yep. maybe to a pushing pin but I fear any glue will melt the white vinyl stripes on the bumper so i may just run a bar along the bottom of the bumper like I saw on Judges FM12 the other week.

Would that be Judges the straw merchants?

I have loaded a good few of their lorries!

Sounds like your going to need that sleeper cab mate!!

Looks great, bad idea about the conventionals though. Good money if you can get them moved with minimal effort!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got'em Jez. Loaded one of theirs last week, my mate is a hay and straw merchant. Most usually goes up country to lancashire but Judgey wanted a wagon only backload so we helped his old man out and gave him a load for his FM12, red one no sign writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Strictly speaking she isn't kitchen floor legal but I had to load up a few bit's of machinery for the sale down at Bathroom Auctions and run a sneaky trip down there and back tonight. A few finite details to add yet so she isn't finished but she ain't far away now!!  :)

post-227-132638602701_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638602705_thumb.jpg

Amazing Tris, excellent mate. That looks brilliant, will be great to see it loaded up with bales!

I might have some machines to move, it would be a tough call who to call on, you or farmer marshall?

I also need some feed barriers if you could load them up and drop them here?

Brilliant  ;D ;D ;D