At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice update Mart and nice to see a visit from a blue machine!!!

Cheers Bill, visit being the key word........ :D;)

What a varied life you lead, Mart. Interesting stuff.  ;)

Always up to something John, all good fun........ :)

Nice to see the 675 in action Mart - I bet 10t in the dryer made her sing!

Certainly blew the cobwebs out of her Colm, did well though, didn't bat an eyelid........ ;)

nice kit there

have you thought about Muck spreaders people always hire spreaders if they not got much to spread like us

Yeah, thought about muck spreaders mate, but actually been discouraged from them due to the wear and tear issues and the state they could be returned to us in........ :-\

Nice update mate. did you have to dry all it.  long old job drying is  :(  looks a nice heap in that shed. All that used for feed?

Cheers mate, yep had to dry it all unfortunately........All of it will be going for feed, had two 29 tonners away this week so that's made a hole in it........ :)

do you keep any of it for home feed mart ? you said you had two 29tonners in , so i asume thats for the feed mills

Yep kept around 50 tonnes for ourselves Marcus, the two 20 tonners headed to Glasgow I believe and we're hoping to take 2 or 3 loads to local feed agents East Coast Viners ourselves and hopefully have another lorry load away too........ :)

• 3 weeks later...

Had to move one of the old Kydd Fymax spreaders to get to the Teagle chopper.......

675andFymax.jpg

675 yoked onto the Teagle straw/silage chopper, ready for the Winter........

675andTeagle.jpg

Got our second ten box tattie trailer back today, but this one has a twist to it - it is also a low loader, with the back end hydraulically lowering with slide-out ramps located underneath........ ;D

TerraTrailers.jpg

Cheers lads........ :)

where did the front grill go from the 698 in the last two pictures mart :D :D :D  know they used to fall out but thats going some mate

some nice pictures there, how many fymax's does he have, thought if you had 2 of those you would do your own spreading on the 675 and 698

Put the pics up the wrong way round really Sean, had it off to start it and then thought the pics would be better with it on........ :D

We've actually got three Fymax's Sean, but all three are really past it, a new rear discharge machine is on his list of things to possibly buy........ :)

greta pictures mart... thanks for the update mate... I'd love a closer look at that spud box trailer when you get 5 minutes please buddy

Will see what I can do Marky, will get some close-ups tomorrow and then "in use" pics when we give it a job ourselves........ ;)

Thanks folks........ :)

He's still mulling over the spreader idea Murray so will just have to wait and see........

Marky I have some more pics of the Terra low loader but they're on the digi cam which is still in the tractor so will get them Wednesday for you........ ;)

Meanwhile from the phone, I picked up our third Vegcraft ten boxer last weekend and dropped off one of the green ones for a paint job........

Vegcraft-1.jpg

Vegcraft3.jpg

Vegcraft2-1.jpg