tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

:-\

great photos there some tidy tractors aswell

thanks chap

Nice TW there Marcus!

awwww get a room colm  ;D ;D  i remember them as huge beasts colm but i think i dissapointed myself when i walked up to it ..................it didn't seem as big at it did in the old days

awwww get a room colm  ;D ;D  i remember them as huge beasts colm but i think i dissapointed myself when i walked up to it ..................it didn't seem as big at it did in the old days

I'd sooner one of those rather than one of those T 7000's 8)

And yes I am only 24 before someone says old fashioned!

no not all on the same farm , only the TW15,885XL & DOM 96 were close to the sea , well 25 miles inland from the sea

OK, I was just thinking the rust on the 885, Dom 96 and TW looked the result of salty air and infact the three are together but 25 miles from the sea suggests other reasons for the rust.

• 2 weeks later...

some of the runners at Ron Greets yard

well 2 of these were runners  or at least had all their pars & were capable of running  :-\

& hey babe 2 out of 3 aint bad  ;);D

Image0332Small.jpg

880, 995 & 1056 basking in the sun  :)

Image0333Small.jpg

a nice find, a 2135 with cab & loader

Image0355Small.jpg

an even better find a very straight 185 with 80 loader

Image0354Small.jpg

not fit for any of the piles in the yard but a regular visitor to them all , RG's county 1164 FC

Image0350Small.jpg

i wonder how much that 185 would go for, looks in good nick really doesnt she

all original from what i can see sean with no damage , so looking around £4000ish i supose

umm... and... I've never seen a 2135 with a flexi-cab mate... is that what it was ???:of :of

hmmmm.............. straight axle .....................? MF 20 maybe then mark ?

i can see a 185 in the yard of my work experience employer same cab but without the loader

pictures please  :)