texas

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

thanks to ricky@ modelfarmer for displaying the new uh red valtra, amazone spreader, horch drill and class big square baler on his stand last night at the show in portrush.. Was a good show. :)

• 4 months later...

I'm pleased to say that UH are bringing out in September; two items that really interest me, as all I ever read about is the latest John Deeres, Valtras and Fendts.

Next month UH will be releasing two more classics, a 1/32 Fordson Power Major, and the Massey Ferguson 35 X. Both appear to be detailed to the same standard as the 1/16th models, and I would be interested to see the back end of both to see what they have in the way of drawbars and rear linkage. Hopefully they will be of the correct scale and fit in well with my older Britains tractors.

There are pictures of both on the www.farmmodels.co.uk site, for those of you who are interested and haven't seen them yet. I've also ordered a MF 135 1/16th Banner Lane replica from them and I'm really looking forward to the arrival of that too.

The Major looks to have the correct type of steering on it. If it has then maybe we should pop one in the post to Britains, so they can see how models should be made. Both are priced at seventeen pounds + P&P. Very reasonable!  ;):)

UH2636.gif

UH2701.gif

I'm pleased to say that UH are bringing out in September; two items that really interest me, as all I ever read about is the latest John Deeres, Valtras and Fendts.

Next month UH will be releasing two more classics, a 1/32 Fordson Power Major, and the Massey Ferguson 35 X. Both appear to be detailed to the same standard as the 1/16th models, and I would be interested to see the back end of both to see what they have in the way of drawbars and rear linkage. Hopefully they will be of the correct scale and fit in well with my older Britains tractors.

There are pictures of both on the www.farmmodels.co.uk site, for those of you who are interested and haven't seen them yet. I've also ordered a MF 135 1/16th Banner Lane replica from them and I'm really looking forward to the arrival of that too.

The Major looks to have the correct type of steering on it. If it has then maybe we should pop one in the post to Britains, so they can see how models should be made. Both are priced at seventeen pounds + P&P. Very reasonable!  ;):)

Brought it up a few weeks ago here William, there will only be limited numbers of the 1/32 classics available in September as usual though UH haven't said September in which year, could be a long wait if they are true to form ::):D :D

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16595.0

Brought it up a few weeks ago here William, there will only be limited numbers of the 1/32 classics available in September as usual though UH haven't said September in which year, could be a long wait if they are true to form ::):D :D

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16595.0

Sorry............Didn't see that, but now I've posted pictures too.  ;):)

Where is the exhaust on the Major gone ???

Spect it's in the box...................hope so anyway, cos I hate under exhausts and certainly wouldn't want on on a model, or for real.  ;):)

I can't see evidence of the exhaust going underneath. If the PM's are good, I may buy some more of them  and possibly re badge them as Super Majors. I've ordered both the 35X and the Fordson. The 35X will be a one off probably.

Hello!

This is the newest 1/32 Renault D22 tractor:

rend22-1_1188735024.jpg

That's a pretty little thing. I wonder if they will do the 1968 model version in 1/32. That was the 1956 model in the picture, wasn't it?

I would like one of the later ones to go with my 60's and 70's tractors. Not because I'm a Renault fan; but more because it's from my favourite era, and they are such beautiful models.  ;):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just been informed that the MF35 in 1:16 will be available from mid November on general release as will the 1:32 35X and Fordson Major, this is a little later than anticipated but a number just may be around in time for Toytrac. There will also be a very limited number of the 1:32 Fordson Major produced in SILVER.

Any more news I get, I will keep you all informed.

this guy on the link seems to have all the latest models without boxes, ok may well be "burrowed from the lin" but latley hes been having some intresting sets ie the fendt and joskin tipper on now, last week a claas ares and class baler, and a mtx and joskin trailer

do you think that they may well be soon to be released sets in their own right, hes had all the latsest ones out before they are released??

I have just been informed that the MF35 in 1:16 will be available from mid November on general release as will the 1:32 35X and Fordson Major, this is a little later than anticipated but a number just may be around in time for Toytrac. There will also be a very limited number of the 1:32 Fordson Major produced in SILVER.

Any more news I get, I will keep you all informed.

Thanks for the info Tim... please keep us posted as and when... much appreciated...

Can I assume you meant 135 not 35 in 1:16 scale mate  ???

Oh yeah.. got a "special relationship" with Tim now have we Holmes  >:(:D :D :D

What is he ... a banker.... car salesman.... army clothing dealer... wallet maker ???

no, i'm quite happy to post one, was surprised no one else had picked it up! :D :D :D

if that had been anyone else you would have had a certificate for the mistake! :D :D :D

I always try to correct my mistakes.  :D  It just depends on how things are sometimes interpreted in the reading.  :D