tm's new mf 390t

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D - Blimey Sean... I'm getting a pins a needle sensation in my legs... and my pants appear to be wet  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

Thanks Mrs TM  :-*:-* :-*

I'm not that excited!!

Sean E Baby! That is looking fab mate! Really pleased for you, alot better than the last attempt, time and effort worth it eh! How many are going to be in production?

I'm not that excited!!

Sean E Baby! That is looking fab mate! Really pleased for you, alot better than the last attempt, time and effort worth it eh! How many are going to be in production?

will have to see luke, got one on the go now, and 3 others waiting, also got a spare loader to try out on one to, for someone,

cheers for all the comments lads, i had a measuer up against the brouchures dimensions the other night, and its perfect bar being 2mm to wide on the rear axel ,which i think was about 15cm in real size, or something like that, so not bad for a eye guess on the chassis

Flip me flippin heck wowsers by flip young man!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking very tasty mate, as red as the steak I had last night  ;)

She is looking damn fine Sean, really have got this down to a tee my friend. Will you have the highline decal on the door handle bar or is it too small for such detail? It's not as if it misses it anyway to be honest because to look at from here mate that just ooooozes authenticity. Perfecto!!!

Marcus it's a good job I am so far away, when Sean post's a pic of one with a 915 loader. .. ... I'm going to be a sweaty mess!!!!!!!  :D :D

Flip me flippin heck wowsers by flip young man!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking very tasty mate, as red as the steak I had last night  ;)

She is looking damn fine Sean, really have got this down to a tee my friend. Will you have the highline decal on the door handle bar or is it too small for such detail? It's not as if it misses it anyway to be honest because to look at from here mate that just ooooozes authenticity. Perfecto!!!

Marcus it's a good job I am so far away, when Sean post's a pic of one with a 915 loader. .. ... I'm going to be a sweaty mess!!!!!!!  :D :D

no change there then ! :D :D :D

well got the first  semi finished started now, one with out loader and the first one with a loader so far also of and running

just awating some mould stuff and some new resin(clear one) as the stuff i did get seems to stay sticky and goes manky when you touch it, so thought i would buy some new stuff

390t1.jpg

loader version

only primed body work wise at present

390t2.jpg