tm's new mf 390t

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all broken apart anyway as I intended to do the convo over a 6180 chassis in my foolish years. If you need another cab for any reason (or 362 and 6180 spares) let me know and you can have them buddy.

cheers trisy, got 2 spare now,got another of ebay last night, and will be ordering the mould stuff monday now anyway, so will try the cabs out at weekend, after all they are hard to get hold of and people always seem to be losing the tops of them 

I want some one to build me a 390 or preferably a 399, but im not paying ?100+ for it i got my 6180/6480 etc on UH chassis for ?50 which was good!!! is anyone likely to build them ??? to sell??? if you can cast the cabs will make it easy to make as those 362's are making ?20 with out the tops or the box's its stupid!!!

i think there would be a demand for the cabs if you can cast em, how has the 3000 type cabs gone, are you selling them yet ?

can cast them but a bit slap dash at min, lost some of the detailing on one side,so will re-do that at the same time as the 300 series cab, arches and bonnets are ok,just need to find a metal cabed ros 3070,so if anyone has one to sell,pm me will be easier to mould then

provided the 300 cab comes out ok mould wise, then i wil make more and a lot less than 115 quid to, more like half of that,or maybe less,material cost wise ect

• 4 weeks later...

welll here you go tris parts are cast mate ;) and chassis on the way

Four? I only ordered on!!!!!!!! Here, Marky mate as I am such a nice lad you can have one of those four mate. It's ok, I cleared it with Sean and he agreed a handling charge for me to add on to th end price so it's all yours plus a fiver and a bacon roll at Toytrac  ;)

Can't wait for the next results Sean  :)

Four? I only ordered on!!!!!!!! Here, Marky mate as I am such a nice lad you can have one of those four mate. It's ok, I cleared it with Sean and he agreed a handling charge for me to add on to th end price so it's all yours plus a fiver and a bacon roll at Toytrac  ;)

Can't wait for the next results Sean  :)

:D :D :D thanks Tris... sounds like a good deal to me  ;)

if the 4th one is still availible can i order it please sean :P  been after a detailed massey pocket rocket for a while

4th is sold as well mate, but once these are done i will be doing more for sure, parts aint a problem now, have just finished casting glass pre air cleaners for them to, just to add to the effect and the clear plastic light units to

and also been asked about a 2wd option

ben if you want one let me know i will add it to the next chassis order when these are done