What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

I'd like to see some chain harrows  :) Something different. Also a nice 30ft bale or grain trailer on a dolly :)

I would also love it if UH went into the Shed sector because if they were anything like there tractors, they'd be a instant hit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like to see them make rear fella mowers that would compliment the front mounted one they have made, either a trailed or a butterfly version would be great. really dont understand uh :-\, they make a trailed kuhn and a front mounted fella, why not make a front and rear set, i think they would be a better seller than individual mix n match makes, what do you lot think

i would like to see them make rear fella mowers that would compliment the front mounted one they have made, either a trailed or a butterfly version would be great. really dont understand uh :-\, they make a trailed kuhn and a front mounted fella, why not make a front and rear set, i think they would be a better seller than individual mix n match makes, what do you lot think

youve got a fair point, thats actualy why i never bought a fella front mounted as there is nothing to go with it :-\

i would like to see some pottinger equipment like a novicat front mower with either a trailed 10ft 10ft mounted or rear doubles, a torro 5100 forage wagon and 30ft twin rotor rake

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I agree a big MF baler preferably the twin axle 2170 which requires a 200hp tractor to pull it and it must have grey chassis as this looks so much better than the old black ones ;)

And how about a few models from the SUMO cultivation range as they look ace and are becoming very popular in the UK now :D

for prices to be lower :D :D :D :D

i would like to see a small mf baler and a bale sledge.

or mf big baler .or a valtra A

I have to agree with that idea, also while they are at it they should include a flat 8 grab with the sledge.

A grimme potato harvester from the late 1980's or the 1990's. A set of folding cambridge rolls, some older style machinery to go behind the ford 5000/mf 135 please.

maybe grimme have asked to do a decades run like class seem to be getting of uh, so with luck thats a possible

be intresting to see if uh do consider doing some older implements now seeing as they do a fair few old tractors now,

• 2 weeks later...

more 1/32 construction stuff and materials handling equipment, like maybe some baby kubota diggers and cormidi track dumpers then getting bigger like neusons and they already do komatsu stuff so 1/32 versions of them and maybe a couple of loading shovels, then trucks/vans to drag it all round with ::)

Archived