What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that they would have to make the tractor drawbar and link arms quite a bit more robust than they do at present and to make a top link in order to fit machinery but I can't really see them doing this as their models are intended to be just that, models, but you are right, all their linkage and drawn machinery should be able to be attached in a proper and functional manner.

well that just about covers the machinery for the 1/16 scale :D  oh you missed out a saw bench ;)

Sorry..........so I did. Either Massey F or Mc Connell. If I was going to scratch build one; I'd probably make a Kidd one. Not exactly period, but suitable for the size of tractor available and my abilities.

How about a Lister or Leley bale elevator.

Here I go again:- ;):D

A transport box or stock carrier like the old Exmoor ones.

A rear mounted forklift

Sorry..........so I did. Either Massey F or Mc Connell. If I was going to scratch build one; I'd probably make a Kidd one. Not exactly period, but suitable for the size of tractor available and my abilities.

How about a Lister or Leley bale elevator.

Here I go again:- ;):D

A transport box or stock carrier like the old Exmoor ones.

A rear mounted forklift

well in your first list you cut the grass and turned it but no baler? :D

Hells teeth Stan, I'll click on the link at home later but if that had the forthcoming Horsch cultivator on the back it would be miniature twin of one a meat rendering plant use not far from me. Infact I have posted pics up on here of it in the past I think. Looks brilliant Stan, need some info on that.

• 3 weeks later...

i would love to see a kubota or a series of kubota tractor models. these tractors are proving popular in farms around ireland. maybe the new m108S tractor?? does anybody agree??

I agree would be nice to see some smaller tractors like that. A Kioti would be my choice though  ;)

I recon they should make this  ;) ;) ;)

[glow=red,2,300]a model thats dieing to get dunn or a 674[/glow]

have they got caseih licence to do there stuff  :'(

or the little white number below it

I totally agree

Wierd how the inty that was sold in large numbers hasn't been done by one of the big companies as they would have the opertunity to do many varients with very little changes as most of them look the same :-\

• 2 months later...

Archived