What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes.. a Ford 7810 would be great.. fabulous choice tractorman.. i do agree.. a 80's tractor any kind (although naturally i prefer a Ford) would be fantastic.. with cab of course and with the UH detail we are getting used to. (are we spoiled or what? ) . There are way to less good detailed 80s tractors !  :( so get working on that UH  :P  ;)

yes.. a Ford 7810 would be great.. fabulous choice tractorman.. i do agree.. a 80's tractor any kind (although naturally i prefer a Ford) would be fantastic.. with cab of course and with the UH detail we are getting used to. (are we spoiled or what? ) . There are way to less good detailed 80s tractors !  :( so get working on that UH  :P  ;)

very true any 80s tractors of any make would be ideal, i have to make do with making them from uh parts at present

a claas service van, should be in a box set with the liner3000.............hahaha

sorry sad joke

service truck would be nice thou

what about a dealership set........road sign? dyno? service truck?

You realy dont like the 3000 do you pud,

I like the dealership set idea, that would be a real seller i recon, id have one for sure

im sure this has been discussed before but why dont UH do John Deere models ??? ??? i reakon UH could make a lovely 6430 or 6930 :-\ i know theres probly no point now because siku and britians already have a 7530, 7930, already out

but 6430 or 6930 would be beautiful, or even a 6430 with a loader, i think that would sell perfectly :-*

older fords, etc would be nice, 7610, 7840, 7810 etc

implement wise....

a KRM spinner like the one luke put up, maybe even some more local slurry tankers e.g redrock, Hi Spec, Majour :-\ and just generally more local brands and not all foreign makes that no one has heard of (no offense)

im sure this has been discussed before but why dont UH do John Deere models ??? ??? i reakon UH could make a lovely 6430 or 6930 :-\ i know theres probly no point now because siku and britians already have a 7530, 7930, already out

but 6430 or 6930 would be beautiful, or even a 6430 with a loader, i think that would sell perfectly :-*

older fords, etc would be nice, 7610, 7840, 7810 etc

implement wise....

a KRM spinner like the one luke put up, maybe even some more local slurry tankers e.g redrock, Hi Spec, Majour :-\ and just generally more local brands and not all foreign makes that no one has heard of (no offense)

i with the fert spinner idea!, would love one with a bag handler! :) :)

as for the local makes, UH are French i believe so i doubt you will see those types of models unless someone comissions them?

....and as JD already have a licence agreement with Ertl I don't believe they will grant one to UH at the presnt time.  It'll be down to negotiation when the current agreement with Ertl ends.

dont wurry, UH maybe dont have the licence but Wiking do. :) :) You will see a few top notch JD released from them, starting with the already anounced 6930.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Archived