What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• 3 weeks later...

Can you just imagine a TW-15 under a Pottinger Mex-VI!  :o

Imagine the roar from that engine!  :-*

Imagine a 7610, 7600 and 7000 drawing away from it with 16ft Lee trailers - and a County 1174 under the mower.

Put a County 7700-Four on the pit - just to make the it totally orgasmic!  8)

Lads!

I've died and gone to heaven!  :'( :'( :'(

(ps: Here's one I prepared earlier  ;) )

P5010632.jpg

Hi 

I would take these from UH: 

Gleaner A85/ MF 9895 in 1/32nd scale 

Fendt 936 with all around duals( or whatever model is the biggest)

MF 7400 series & 8400 series 

John Deere 9680I WTS Walker combine( long over due in 1/32nd)

Claas Lexion 600 with 12 row corn head, 30F grain head( I know Sikus is nice but UH's would be incredible) 

Hmmm what else.... Lets see:

Buhler Versatile 535 HHP FWD with all around duals 

Buhler Genises in 1/16th 

Take Care Jason B

I would like to see a Massey Ferguson 2805 in 1/16 and some other Massey Fergusons in 1/16.

Perhaps some 1/16 Ford models too...like a TW series 6600,8000 or 9000 series.   Toyfarmertom

That's a great idea mate especialy thos MF's ;D;)

• 1 month later...

how about some more machinery in 1/16 scale to go on the back of the 1/16 tractors

Yeah..........like what about a dung spreader with the drawbar the right way up, or a conversion kit, so it fits on something. ;D

Suggestions for 1/16th machinery that would suit the Massey and Power Major.

A Howard 100 rotaspreader,

A Vicon Vari Spreader and an Acrobat.

A 4 ton tipping trailer with removable grain sides, and hay ladders. (Or whatever you call them where you come from.

A Bamfords Wuffler

A Kidd in line or offset Rotaflail forage harvester

A finger bar mower, Ransomes or MF

A Ransomes or MF 9 tine cultivator.

A single leg subsoiler/ mole plough

A yard scraper.

A tattie lifter and planter.

Ring and flat rollers

Parmiter force 8 discs and harrows.

An Allman or Ransomes crop sprayer, the one with the oval metal tank and box section booms. 18'  ;D

A Mc Connell 'Power Arm' ditcher with the 'Shapesaw and 'Slasher' blade attachments

A Parmiter rear loader, with fork and bucket.

The old grey MF corn drill. Don't know the model number, but it was pulled by three point linkage and the coulters were raised by lifting the headstock. (Will try and find a piccie)A Massey Ferguson 732

A Nicholson buckrake, manual trip, of course.

A Bomford Turbotiller and Superflow.

Bettinson three lug cage wheels, or (Harder to make) Stanhay wheel strakes.

A 3/2 furrow, convertible reversible plough. ie can be knocked down to 2 furrows.

A 6' Hayter Mower. (Three rotor topper)

A Bomford Bandit flail mower.

A timber winch, simple like the Fraansgard type. (If that's how you spell it)

A Lambourne weather or safety cab. (Canvas) or Alexander Duncan.

Sounds like the 'Generation Game conveyor belt. I wish I had the ability and time to make these items to sell, as many of them are fairly simple, and I think UH may have started an upsurge of interest in 1/16th scale models of quality not seen in this country before. Ok 1/16th isn't new but the models we've seen in the past were "Representative" of a tractor, rather than a precision, but ultimately playable version.

Making scratch builds in 1/16th has to be somewhat easier than 1/32. I have started building a tipping trailer, which is in the 'Cardboard prototype" stage at the moment.

I know that Classic Combines make 1/16th implements, but I for one will never be able to buy them. We need some at realistic prices. (Bruder make some excellent machines at the sort of prices that would be very acceptable. Unfortunately their machines are more suited to the 150 to 200 HP tractors)

PLEASE, UNIVERSAL HOBBIES......WILL YOU MAKE A PRECISION FORD 3000, 4000, 5000, 6600 OR 7000, for those of us that desperately want a Precision Ertl 5000 and haven't a snowballs chance in Hell of ever owning one. :'( :'( :(

Any one care to add to my comments please.  ;):)