What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

dear santa ( opps sorry wrong time of year!!) mean uh. some ideas that i would like to see from uh are:

Redrock telehandler, A decent silage trailer eg Kane or Herron. Vegetable harvesting rig, John Deere 3040 2wd, 2650, 3650,6610, 6810 and 6910. Trailled forage harvester with grass header, rotovater, haybob, Mf 6480, 4370, 399,390T, 185, 165 and 35x, Ford 7810, 7610 with ap cab and super Q cab. Class rake, butterfly mowers for xerion, 1ton vicon wag tail sower, more implements for the under 110 hp market and maybe an umbilical slurry system and a potato harvester. thats me for now thanks

ps all in 1/32 scale please.

300 series tractors are easy enough to make mate ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=12998.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

David Brown selectomatics 1410 and 1412 in 1.32 please.

I agree. A few D.B's would be nice, like you say, 12 and 14 series or perhaps even the 9 series preferably fitted with the VQ cab.

Just as a point of interest DB1410, did you know that when the D.B tractor gearboxes were fitted with the syncromesh gears, (2nd and 3rd) they were known as 'Syncromatic' when the 'Selectamatic' was dropped from the bonnet decals in 1972?

Yeah i heard that before to Did you no when the 1210 came out with the new syncromesh gearbox you still had the cheaper opsion of the crash gearbox. ;)

If memory serves me correct, syncro gearbox was introduced in all models when the Q cabs came in but some of the early ones fitted with these cabs still had the crash box as these were skid units that were built before.

• 2 months later...

I would think a decent plough would be nice. A wagon plow or at least a pulled one.

Or Amazone Cirrus seed drill. A Claas tedder or Swather would hurt me either!

thats som of the stuff on my list for "stuff to make life better!"

Well a Claas Liner is supposedly on the way and a 'blue' plough could be on the cards for 2008!