What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

Im only a 1/32 fan      but for you a 175 in 1/16 would be a great addition to the existing 1/16 models available allready

I feel the trouble with 1/16  is they require too  much detail which pushes prices up too far on some manufacturers  How UH do them so cheep I'll never know

I would like to see a 820 but with bigger tires than the 818 had.This model could also be released with duals all around.

Also a 818 or 820 with loader would be nice.

These shouldnt be that difficult to make since the same tooling could be used.(of the present 818)

Am i right in saying McCormick are bringing out a telehandler this year?

Maybe UH will do the model of it?

i rekon we will see a claas telehandler  before too long.  they can then use the tooling to make a mccormick telehandler, mf telehandler .

Either Kverneland or Lemken 6furrow plough (mounted)  or 8 furrow (semi mounted) please

And if possible a next generation Claas Jaguar forage harvester with turnable rear wheels unlike my current Norscott Claas 900 model >:(        I reckon this wish is a safe bet isnt it ;)

Mengele SH40N [or other[ trailed forager....WITH A GRASS PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member F-P does a 1980s Claas trailed harvester, and member PDC does a 1990s JF trailed harvester.

I'd love to see someone make the Mengele too - just so I can repaint it as a Pottinger!  :D

• 4 weeks later...

dear santa ( opps sorry wrong time of year!!) mean uh. some ideas that i would like to see from uh are:

Redrock telehandler, A decent silage trailer eg Kane or Herron. Vegetable harvesting rig, John Deere 3040 2wd, 2650, 3650,6610, 6810 and 6910. Trailled forage harvester with grass header, rotovater, haybob, Mf 6480, 4370, 399,390T, 185, 165 and 35x, Ford 7810, 7610 with ap cab and super Q cab. Class rake, butterfly mowers for xerion, 1ton vicon wag tail sower, more implements for the under 110 hp market and maybe an umbilical slurry system and a potato harvester. thats me for now thanks

ps all in 1/32 scale please.

dear santa ( opps sorry wrong time of year!!) mean uh. some ideas that i would like to see from uh are:

Redrock telehandler, A decent silage trailer eg Kane or Herron. Vegetable harvesting rig, John Deere 3040 2wd, 2650, 3650,6610, 6810 and 6910. Trailled forage harvester with grass header, rotovater, haybob, Mf 6480, 4370, 399,390T, 185, 165 and 35x, Ford 7810, 7610 with ap cab and super Q cab. Class rake, butterfly mowers for xerion, 1ton vicon wag tail sower, more implements for the under 110 hp market and maybe an umbilical slurry system and a potato harvester. thats me for now thanks

ps all in 1/32 scale please.

And is that just for starters ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

More variety on the buckets, maybe some muck forks etc. We also need to see some green maybe a John Deere 6900 and maybe some more machinery to deal with salads and salad packing. Also a Jones engineering bed former and a spearhead bat wing mower would be very nice  :)