Some info on the year I was born !!!

I bought this tatty catalogue because it gives the prices in 1967.. which happens to be the year I was born... NO SNIGGERING IN THE BACK ROW  >:(

Not sure how well it wil come out... but a New Massey Ferguson 135 was ?830 for a standard... and just ?915 for a Multi-power  :o :o :o

Be ok if you could buy one today in off-farm condition for that  :D :D :D

Ooooooo how times change  :-\

post-292-132638567892_thumb.jpg

those were the pocket catalogues i was talking about marky , but mine is on all the products available at the time , not a price giude

Yeah... I think this sort pre-dates the pocket catalogue of the later years... had the prices in it as well... I have it fully scanned if anyone wants a PDF mailed to them  ;)

*snigger snigger*

Sorry!

Not that clear Marky could be better :-\

>:( - Did I detect a little "titter" from a younger member then  >:(

I see you were born in the year after the world cup win.  Was your old man a football fan? You see there is an exceptance that after a good win, several conceptions occur as, man gets drunk woman sees opportunity to start/increase family :D :D :D :D :D

Back on topic - you'd need some serious arm muscles to keep a bit of kit like that going all day - not like a strong thumb to operate todays bushwhackers!

I see you were born in the year after the world cup win.  Was your old man a football fan? You see there is an exceptance that after a good win, several conceptions occur as, man gets drunk woman sees opportunity to start/increase family :D :D :D :D :D

Back on topic - you'd need some serious arm muscles to keep a bit of kit like that going all day - not like a strong thumb to operate todays bushwhackers!

Come on marky you can be honset with us

I bought this tatty catalogue because it gives the prices in 1967.. which happens to be the year I was born... NO SNIGGERING IN THE BACK ROW  >:(

Not sure how well it wil come out... but a New Massey Ferguson 135 was ?830 for a standard... and just ?915 for a Multi-power  :o :o :o

Be ok if you could buy one today in off-farm condition for that  :D :D :D

Ooooooo how times change  :-\

Yeah!?

But what did a Ford 5000 cost?

:D :D :D Ohhhh Ohhhhh Andy... Me thinks you are commenting on the hedgecutter topic.. not the pocket catalogue topic...

Give me a N.... N

Give me a U.... U

Give me a M.... M

Give me a P.... P

Give me a T.... T

Give me a Y.... Y

Put em together and what have you got....

Do I need to spell it out  ;D

:D :D :D Ohhhh Ohhhhh Andy... Me thinks you are commenting on the hedgecutter topic.. not the pocket catalogue topic...

Give me a N.... N

Give me a U.... U

Give me a M.... M

Give me a P.... P

Give me a T.... T

Give me a Y.... Y

Put em together and what have you got....

Do I need to spell it out  ;D

Bu99er :-[

They were handed out as punishment in those days Stan... for bad behaviour... if... say... you had been caught "doing a post-office" you would be offered a "ten stretch" or 5 weeks on a Ford 5000...  ;D

So you spent some time in HMP NORTH SEA CAMP FRIESTON as well did you Marky.When I was put there we had 35,s and Dexta,s