Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

You ought to go to that thing they have somewhere around yeovil way every year for breast cancer i think were woman get to drive combines and big trators and stuff for charity be right up a toff's street  :) :) :):D :D :D :D

Do they let Toffs drive them then ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tris we demand you get some!!! :D :D :D

whats next on her wish list then ;)

Not sure, maybe the Househam sprayer I was using today later in the year she ought to pilot. .. . naaaa best not!!!

I say again, that's fantastic... I am so impressed ... please tell Traci how impressed I am... driving a combine has a huge coolness factor, and I'm mega jealous;)

I will pass it on Mandy  :) At Colerne airfield up here soon they have one of them driving days Simon was talking about. My sister and my Mum went a few years back - my sister stole the showing by parallel parking a 6 wheeled artic Volvo dumper truck  - yess, I sad parallel park!!!!!!!! :D:o

I can't let Traci have all the fun at the fair Colm. . . Just some of it now and again. On with a contractor now and we're on wheat beside the A303 near Mere. Pics to come featuring JCB's, Claas, Fendt, Unimog and grain/straw lorries :D

Here are a few from the other day, had to do a diesel run to the contractors two Quad-Tracs which are cultivating 4000 acres between them for one customer alone!!! One is an 06 STX and the other, a T reg 9380  ;D Got offered a drive but the govener rang so had to head back sharpish  :(

Ten pics so patience is advised!!!!  ::)

Candy001.jpg

Candy002.jpg

Candy003.jpg

Candy004.jpg

Candy005.jpg

Candy006.jpg

Candy007.jpg

Candy008.jpg

Candy009.jpg

Candy010.jpg

Hope I get a drive in one of them. The STX driver is also the Big X driver so maybe when thats going I could get a go ??? Got loads of combine ones to put up yet, didnt have time this a.m though. Cheers guys. :)

Not sure, maybe the Househam sprayer I was using today later in the year she ought to pilot. .. . naaaa best not!!!

I will pass it on Mandy  :) At Colerne airfield up here soon they have one of them driving days Simon was talking about. My sister and my Mum went a few years back - my sister stole the showing by parallel parking a 6 wheeled artic Volvo dumper truck  - yess, I sad parallel park!!!!!!!! :D:o

did they have a go in a monster truck as i was there with it one year  ;D:)

We're harvesting at the mo beside the A303 where the A350 crosses it. In the second of two 150 acre wheat fields. Got to be done today/night so we can move to the next job near either Marlborough or maybe Cirencester. Later on these fields will be drilled with a Quad-Trac and an 8m Simba FreeFlow drill. We also have 400ac or so of grain maize here to cut later on. Not getting home much before 2am though so may be a day or two before my harvesting pics get posted!!

We're harvesting at the mo beside the A303 where the A350 crosses it. In the second of two 150 acre wheat fields. Got to be done today/night so we can move to the next job near either Marlborough or maybe Cirencester. Later on these fields will be drilled with a Quad-Trac and an 8m Simba FreeFlow drill. We also have 400ac or so of grain maize here to cut later on. Not getting home much before 2am though so may be a day or two before my harvesting pics get posted!!

almost worth a drive up to see that tris,

Archived