Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mark...

Paul.. quite a lot mate.... serious lot really....

Yellow MF135.. can't justify the cost of one really.. paying over £100 for a minter really winds me up  >:(

Silver MF8600... same again.. it's too much money for what it is..

Spot On MF65..

MF165 and hedgecutter (Corgi)..

I could go on all night really mate  :-[:D :D

Wow what a collection!! It's like when I went to Coventry as a boy to have a tour of the MF manufacturing facility, they had a huge display of models in the reception.

I have been debating about a MF 1200 from Classic Combines, can you let me know how much they go for? By PM if you prefer  ;)

Thanks everybody...

Martin.. the 1200 is by Dr Sewel of Classic Combines... what a cracker...

Lee... I'm not sure what the current price is mate... but it's over £1000 I believe.... £1200 springs to mind.. but I'm not sure if I've made that up. given the machines number designation  :-[:D :D .. it's a superb model.. and VERY VERY heavy as you'd expect... I'd like it in the middle of my cabinet... but the glass bends too much for my liking  :of:)

Thats not too bad really, for the 1200 I mean, I thought it would be nearer £2500. That's a lot but like a Breitling watch or classIc Merc SL it ain't gonna depreciate much, in fact I would not be surprised if it appreciates over time. Look at Britains Countys  :of;D

hes usally got one semi built at shows he does lee, so if your at spalding this april you can see the work in them, i saw the engine block to a 1250 at toytrac and bar derv and oil then turning the key it looked the real deal

Cheers Mark, I am hoping to get to Spalding, just think I may be better off leaving all credit and debit cards at home  ;D

Cheers Mark, I am hoping to get to Spalding, just think I may be better off leaving all credit and debit cards at home  ;D

Nice one Lee... do come and say hello on the Model Farmer stand mate won't you .. I look forward to meeting you  :)

Did you ever buy one of those 1/32 slope nose conversions Marky? ???

Not AS YET Pops... Zwolle here we come  :P:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think you forgot to post us in the update Mark! ;D:D :D

Look at me standing before this amazing collection off massey`s!

I would like to have own this collection!!!!!

Marky ik hou heel veel van jou ;):P :P :P

Translates to "Marky I would like to marry you" .. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: