Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely collection matey, must be some money's worth  ;)

thanks... it's insured.... not sure how much for mind you... my brochures are worth a lot more financially I reckon - they are insured for a tidy sum too...

I must update this topic sometime soon.... I've added a few bits since I last posted any pics in here  :-\

• 2 weeks later...

Wow  :o Just been perusing your collection Mark, absolutely stunning array of red :)  Love the 1200 artic, is it a Brian Norman model?

Sorry... I missed this post... yes it is indeed a BN 1200.... probably one of my favourite models I think as well...

Thanks for the kind comments too  :-[

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooo what have you done

nightmares noooooo

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

why

why

why

why

:D :D

Huh... what has he done Marcus...

Regards

Puzzled of Cambridge

Sorry... I missed this post... yes it is indeed a BN 1200.... probably one of my favourite models I think as well...

Huh... what has he done Marcus...

Regards

Puzzled of Cambridge

I will bring me some red paint to Spalding Marky  ;D

Wow  :o Just been perusing your collection Mark, absolutely stunning array of red :)  Love the 1200 artic, is it a Brian Norman model?

its a cracking model that one mate, so glad i managed to get hold of one to, thats the reason i ended up making the 1250 as i didnt want to put the bn on the layout

its a cracking model that one mate, so glad i managed to get hold of one to, thats the reason i ended up making the 1250 as i didnt want to put the bn on the layout

Would love one of those, cheers guys, it looks absolutely superb.