Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you bought anything new lately Mark ?

Only the new stuff mate... the white MF... got the others on order... missed some nice construction stuff on ebay a few weeks ago as well  :'(

Oh... not forgetting my PDC 5445  ;D:-*

Don't worry mate not getting closer the next few months (or i must build a lot of MF models :P)

My collection is near some 125/130 MF models and then the rest off the other brands i have.

Bought a house Mark and then i can't buy a lot of mf models this year :'(

I reckon you have more than me already then Johnny... I think I have about 100 models mate  :-[:-\

still an awesome collection. have started with collecting brochures also, but no way near as many as you have.. amazing

thanks buddy... good on you for starting a brochure collection too  ;) - I'm in to them really more than I am the models... lots more to collect now as well  :) - not blooming cheap mind you  :o :'( - so it's a slow old process collecting paper  :'( - How many do you have now in your collection ??? - is it all Fords ???

got 550 since i started collecting 4 months ago.. from all over the world.

I only collect Ford, New Holland and Versatile brochures. It is sure expensive.. but as i have just started, i am starting with the cheaper ones.. but this month i have bought for over 400 euro's of brochures  :-\

i am putting them on my website..but am a bit behind (100 to go)..  ;)

and meanwhile trying to get an as complete collection of miniatures as you have.. ;D

I understand completely  :-[

I have just started taking individual pics of mine,,,with and without boxes..gonna photobucket the lot... 872 models I recon but thats taken me best part of 30 years ;)

Fordcrazy that is madness but well done..

Marky you will always be my number one  :-*:-*

You fat slug  :D :D

Don't worry mate not getting closer the next few months (or i must build a lot of MF models :P)

My collection is near some 125/130 MF models and then the rest off the other brands i have.

Bought a house Mark and then i can't buy a lot of mf models this year :'(

I reckon you have more than me already then Johnny... I think I have about 100 models mate  :-[:-\

I think you have more then 100 mate because the size of youre cabinet!  it has to be more then 100! ;)

I must be honest my MF colection is getting bigger and bigger after i begon to make my own massey's!

I think that i have made 10/11 massey's my self and if i'm wright there are 9 on there way that i will finish this year or in the begining of next year.

(including the 8480)

Just did a small count off the models from you and i stopped rufley taken by 110! ;)

so think youve got about 130 also!

Then you get some real nice models in youre colection!

If Sean,Paul and Marcus are building for you  :);)

And when are you going to try it Marky ???

i think you'll find johny ,that due to the amount of leaflets he has , he doesnt need to build for himself as he's the one giving us inspiration to build anyway :D :D

ah ,talking of diy how did you conversion of a bomford supaflow into an MF 22 ripper go mark ?

after all you only had to spray it red  ::)

Oh marcus... it was the MF24 you silly sausage...

Actually... I don't even know where it is now  :-[ :'(

i think you'll find johny ,that due to the amount of leaflets he has , he doesnt need to build for himself as he's the one giving us inspiration to build anyway :D :D

darn it... i have been rumbled

you never know mate, give it a few years ,i mean i had to tell some guys at the fergy show at coldridge about them, and they all wanted one, pointed them in fat mans direction, but i doubt they had internet conections anyway, didnt strike me as silver surfer types with the flat caps pipes and sticks to walk i must say

you never know mate, give it a few years ,i mean i had to tell some guys at the fergy show at coldridge about them, and they all wanted one, pointed them in fat mans direction, but i doubt they had internet conections anyway, didnt strike me as silver surfer types with the flat caps pipes and sticks to walk i must say

Sounds right up Barry's street mind you  :D :D :-*

• 3 months later...