Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

better be at work ,i am stopping on the way to, just stick the cabinate in the bucket on frankie and bring it to work mate, dont you lot have bring you toys to work days anymore :D :D :D

No just leave it,i have some green paint with me  :D :D :D :D  Right Adam .. ;) ;) :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right then.. update coming along..

Problem is.. I have more than run/ran ? out of room for my collection... so I'm at a crossroads not knowing which way to turn.. do I...

Sell some of the larger models ???

Sell some of my conversions ???

Sell my entire collection ??? .. NO WAY  >:(:of

I really don't have the room for a larger cabinet in my little house... so that's a real no no at the present time too  :'( :-[

Anyway... here is some (pretty poor) images... if you want to see any more images of a particular model just let me know and I'll drag it out for you..

I've got the UH MF65 and MF175 and the black 8650 too.. but, alas, no room to display then at the present time  :-[ :'(

DSC_4160.jpg

Alltogether...

DSC_4157.jpg