Cullies Farm

smallclaas

excellent work!!!  ;D ;D ;D, can i have one!

did you have trouble with the pics posting?  ???

FB I did have trouble posting the pics but I just kept posting until they got there. The pics to if you make them around 50kbs they should post ok. As for providing you with a building, Yes would be the answer, but the only prob with buildings is there bloody delicate. They would never survive the post! Sometimes they don't survive moving from one end of the loft to the other. 1/32 scale buildings are too big and delicate for posting.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. .. . ...  . . .. . . Erm. ... . not sure what to say SC, that is some building work you have got going on down at SC Farms. The suckler head looks the b******s. Absoloutley stunning, both of them. Like the drinkers. My mate has a spud box full of twin drinkers like that. He has seen them at farm sales catch up to fifty quid each, usually bought by landscapers for garden flower trays. Still a use for them these days though and they are a lovely little 1/32 accessory. Looking forward to the end of the month, in the meantime please don't leave them on the floor unattended!!

I'll keep that in mind Deere-est, they are very delicate moved them today to take the pics and they did creak a bit. Should have a bit more done soon, making a few gates at the mo for the slatted shed and going to cut out the floors for the slats this evening.

Very impressive  and well made 

WHERE would we be if there wern't any of us doing buildings

Answer        "Atcost city"

with all the buildings being made it shows all the different ideas that we have as to what we want from our 1/32 farms

Keep em coming

I agree it's a pity Britains only did the Atcost models, a few other buildings would have been nice. The only problem I'm hav'in at the moment is getting the bits and pieces together, went to the model shop today and there all out of 2mm dowels, so my gates will have to wait a while :'(

I agree it's a pity Britains only did the Atcost models, a few other buildings would have been nice. The only problem I'm hav'in at the moment is getting the bits and pieces together, went to the model shop today and there all out of 2mm dowels, so my gates will have to wait a while :'(

PM me your addy Smallclass and I'll see if I can get you some tomorrow.... I'm off to my local stockist tomorrow for some bits & bobs - How long are they or is it in one length... details please  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived