Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you using for silage smallclass?

Cavity wall insulation??

I see where your coming from Fp. No using sawdust, sprayed with fence care water based paint. Got a tub of Ronseal green ivy yesterday, just diluted it with water and sprayed it onto the sawdust.

You ARE the man Garret, that silage clamp is wicked. Looks tickety boo mate. Amazing what materials and things can be used for various lifelike scenes in 1/32. Your tricks of the trade have well and truelly paid off on this one.

:) :)

very effective, you shud dirty up ur shovel like Micheal has on farmmodels that wud make the whole thing very realistic, although i soppouse considering its only your first cut of the year its no wonder the shovel is clean

Would love to be able to do convos to tracs and machines like Michael and some of you guys on here, the weakest thing about my display is using production models, I need one of Pauls new MFs and his buckrake ;) or Ricky's mx135 with CIs Kane trailer on it, ;D

Very realistic stuff  :)

The Ford looks like it may be about to get stuck.  :D

Youre most likely right Jdc crossing the pit a bad idea, happened to me once or twice on a Ford 3600 rolling the pit.

I see where your coming from Fp. No using sawdust, sprayed with fence care water based paint. Got a tub of Ronseal green ivy yesterday, just diluted it with water and sprayed it onto the sawdust.

how does it feel whens its dry, does it stick together or does remain loose? ??? ??? :-\

FB, if you use water based paint watered down say 50/50 the sawdust won't stick together. I placed the sawdust down about an inch thick on a plastic sheet, then sprayed it after an hour I raked it in and sprayed it again, after repeating this about 5 times I mixed the whole lot together to spread the colour through the mix. spread it thin again. It takes about 2 days to dry but when it does it won't stick together.

incredible shots of the pit SC, almost like yer there  :) :) thanks for the tips for the silage will attempt it at sometime, as for using convo's  the off-the-shelf models look just as good, it's not what you see it ,it's how you want to see that matters :)

incredible shots of the pit SC, almost like yer there  :) :) thanks for the tips for the silage will attempt it at sometime, as for using convo's  the off-the-shelf models look just as good, it's not what you see it ,[glow=red,2,300]it's how you want you want to see that matters :) [/glow]

I want to see through walls and stuff, G can ya do that??

:-\ :-\

Archived