Mid year releases

Gav836

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the exact 135 with the indicators etc and wrong mudguards for the wheels - am I right in saying this is the one that was sold out of the MF collection Mark  ???

Where did you get that pic Marky? , I've never seen a 135 with those wheels before.

Where did you get that pic Marky? , I've never seen a 135 with those wheels before.

Well coped Allis they should be hexagonal shaped rather than squares - UH are hardly going to make these mistakes are they - but I suppose some were made with the Doe too  :(

Afriad it's a howler chaps... as you rightly pointed out... It's the wrong tractor... That's the tractor that came from the training centre and it did indeed sell at Cheffins a while back (when the museum was closed and split up) for charity.  :-\

It's kind of... "The Massey 135 that never was" really  :-\

There is a lot more to this story but for confidentiality I can't say anything else... but there is no escaping the fact that this model is "wrong"  :-X

Afriad it's a howler chaps... as you rightly pointed out... It's the wrong tractor... That's the tractor that came from the training centre and it did indeed sell at Cheffins a while back (when the museum was closed and split up) for charity.  :-\

It's kind of... "The Massey 135 that never was" really  :-\

There is a lot more to this story but for confidentiality I can't say anything else... but there is no escaping the fact that this model is "wrong"  :-X

And there will be a yellow version then too eh Mark :D

Well top of my list will be the Lemken solitair to go behind the xerion not sure on what else will see when they are released

You read my mind ;) ;) but the Amazone doesn't look to bad either. (the bigger one) :) :)

The question remains when will they ever do a plow? I would love to have a nice Kverneland hopefully a big one to go with my Case STX 450 or FENDT 936.

had details of whats due during August and September from UH, dates are bound to be flexible as usual ::):D :D

August

Fendt 209 Ltd (500 in UK)

Lemken Solitaire             

Valtra T Black Diamond ltd

Silver MTX 155 on duals   

September       

Claas Europa Green   1/32

Fordson Power major 1/32       

Renault D22             1/32           

MF 35x                    1/32           

MF135                     1/16         

Got no pictures as yet myself :-\

is that all the valtra t s were gonna get?  Thats 3 now.  The valtra c was done in 6 variations.

Is the Silver MTX 155 on duals  any think to do with silver jubilee???

The Silver MTX 155 on duals is that anodised metal finish I believe.  Sort of silver/pewter coating overall.  They had a prototype of the coating on a 1/16th Massey at the Toy Fair earlier this year to show it to the trade.

The Silver MTX 155 on duals is that anodised metal finish I believe.  Sort of silver/pewter coating overall.  They had a prototype of the coating on a 1/16th Massey at the Toy Fair earlier this year to show it to the trade.

Ok, was thinking as I know they only really bought out a 150 and a 105 in the diamond specification. ;)

Thats the "first ever" 135 to be produced... it's got rounds wings... a swept front axle and RED WHEELS  ;D

Marcus will be pleased  :D :D

oh yes thats a 135 alright , unfortunately  if you look from the front of the tractor  it quite batantly merges into a 240 from the steering wheel back, i think they'd be better off recasting a 240 bonnet .

i think the genuine MF collector will buy it simply because it being released but i don't think it's one they'll put at the front of the collection

i think the 35x with a 135 bonnet & dash would have been enough to be passable for most collectors , finding fault with that would be someting but to see a tractor that just isn't right at any angle is poor ,coming from the people who are usually 99%on the mark i'm surprised , a good model will be let down by poor research  :'(

oh yes thats a 135 alright , unfortunately  if you look from the front of the tractor  it quite batantly merges into a 240 from the steering wheel back, i think they'd be better off recasting a 240 bonnet .

i think the genuine MF collector will buy it simply because it being released but i don't think it's one they'll put at the front of the collection

i think the 35x with a 135 bonnet & dash would have been enough to be passable for most collectors , finding fault with that would be someting but to see a tractor that just isn't right at any angle is poor ,coming from the people who are usually 99%on the mark i'm surprised , a good model will be let down by poor research  :'(

hate to say it mate,i wont,just doesnt look right to me, if it had the right wheels i could live with it, but you cant get replacements for that ,

It's a shame... but I can;t disagree with you lads.... it would be better off being put in a 10+ box as an advert for their parts sales campaign really  :-\

cant you have a word?? ???:-\ :-\