tms project "top secret"

:-X

I am speeachless Sean Pullen... I think... Know I love you...

Mate... I cannot describe how good that is... Words fail me really...

that really has to be the best build I have seen anywhere to date .... it's my era as well... I can;t wait to show EVERYBODY this thread mate... in the right setting that will look like a real 1:1 scale machine... your attention to detail is simply beyond superb... even the cast iron gear lever box on the steering... the dials... the levers... the list goes on....

I feel I must tell you that I intend to break into your house... steal it and spend the rest of my life looking at it mate... sorry... but it would be worth a 10 stretch just to own that lovely  :D :D

Well done mate... I hope you are a please with yourself as I am just to look at it... you MUST take this to toytrac mate - a build such as this just HAS to be shared  :-\

See... told you I was speechless...

Thanks for sharing the pics with us mate... now for goodness sake post the finished lady... the suspense is killing me.... Oooooo me ticker  :(:-\ :'(

whats he doing :-\ :-\ :-\....actually i dread to think :D :D

Just having the "*** afterwards"  :D :D

cheers mate, and a huge thank you to yourself and gav and his mate for help during the build, without your twos overview i would have been very stuck,decals from marky are superb, and gavs looking at a real one for certain bits was a huge help to

Wow tractorman810 this is an amazing "secret project" you have been working on here, I have to say your attention to detail is out of this world here. The reel, controls on the operators platform and the hydraulic hoses to the reel. You have made a wonderful job of this 1970's old classic. If there was going to be a prize given for a best scratch built model combine you have won a double gold here  ;D

cheers mate, and a huge thank you to yourself and gav and his mate for help during the build, without your twos overview i would have been very stuck,decals from marky are superb, and gavs looking at a real one for certain bits was a huge help to

I am honoured to be part of it mate... and I mean that most sincerely  ;)

That is one excellent scratch build, well done!!

It takes me back to the 1970's when I would go down the field with my grandad and watch the combine excactly like that, along with my uncle on the corn cart/

Can't wait to see the finished model.

Again,, well done!

thanks william, we had a 500 combine on the farm once but dont remember a 600 series, i have a haert for older 70's to early 90's fergys,

so when will we see more pics ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ::)

the finished pics will all be shown later after the harvest comp pics, so that may be a little while yet, just surveying a possible option for a standing crop  ;) although i aint convinced yet about it, will explain more later on

have a lot more of her fully finished to post up,

Fantastic Sean mate, one of the best scratch builts that I have seen on here for a long time. It is quiet obvious that lots of time and effort went into that from your behalf, and for that you are to be commended. Once again, fantastic work Sean, keep up the good work mate  :)