What really PLEASED you?

Yes but - what H&S don't see!! ;)

I think it would kill him not be allowed 30 seconds sitting in the seat with me sitting behind him!!

I know this sounds bad coming from me, but some laws are stupid!!

Been a operator i can agree there, we have some stupid tractor laws in nz now , best thing is they arnt pratical :D

i know its completly stupid, in the good old days most were learning to drive from the age of 6, i think H&S would wrap us all in bubble wrap if they could get away with it  >:(

yes we were on the seat with dad from a very early age and the first time I drove a tractor was in 1978.......I`d have been .........8 then. took me til 2001 to finally get  a full driving license though

i would have been 7 or 8 when i was taught and was 10 when i was let loose on my own, we talk about younguns being soft these days well i think all this H&S crap And all other stupid rules arent helping matters much, yes there should be certian rules and guidelines but if you have common sence you should be ok

Congrats to You and Mads mate. Good news :)

I was more easily pleased - I put crisps in my sandwiches like what I did when I was a youngun. Crunch. . . Yum!!

mmmm, cheese sandwichs with S&V crisps! :P :P :P

pity i ate mine before i saw this post! >:( >:(>:(