What really PLEASED you?

Ol' willy womble's become a granddad again today for the third time.

The little feller was born in Haywards Heath Hospital (One of the ones Greedy Gordon is trying to shut.) I don't know how much he weighs yet but my wife Karen, reckons he should be about the seven pound mark as she was there when he was born. He's going to be called Sebastian. Rumour has it that he has loads of black hair and is 100% perfect.

Hayley, his mum had a bit of a rough time giving birth and didn't enjoy the labour bit. I went downstairs this morning to find her kneeling on the floor, with her head on a cushion on our coffee table. It was the only way she could be comfortable. I told her she looked more like she was about to calve rather than have a baby.  ;D I also offered her a plastic picnic knife to castrate her husband with, just so he'd remember the occasion.  :o;D

I bought her a present this afternoon. Something I'd never seen until last Sunday. It was a Haynes Workshop Manual for a baby. ( Haynes as in car workshop manuals). Its a really good book with loads of useful information. We will be going to see her tonight.

I bought her a present this afternoon. Something I'd never seen until last Sunday. It was a Haynes Workshop Manual for a baby. ( Haynes as in car workshop manuals). Its a really good book with loads of useful information. We will be going to see her tonight.

Does it tell you have to change the oil  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I don' think you will need to remove the sump plug, is comes out all by itself  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o

robbo

they make some great manuals theses days!! :D :D :D

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001

and one for Marky :D :D

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=17801&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10152

and one for Barry! :D :D :D::)

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=30853&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10152

Getting the phone call for silaging on Sunday :) But that does mean no Shepton Toy and Train Fair for me on Sunday :-\

Oh no... tough call though Tris :'(

What pleased me... one of the nicest people i know offering me the use of a car for Sunday if Betty's not back from the garage... thanks Mark :-*:-*

today i went to a challenger dealer. This dealer has a show for a few days. At that show you could drive all tractors  :P :P

So i did drive today a challenger mt 865b, challenger mt 665b, and a terra gator. :) :) :) :) :)

Texas