What really PLEASED you?

Waking up this morning to find five new Bengal cross kittens under our bed. All seem healthy and active, but the mum is only just a year old and inexperienced so we'll have to keep an eye on them over the next few days. At the moment she follows me if I go away from the kittens and keeps calling me to go with her. She doesn't seem to want to settle with them unless I'm there too.

Handy though........her kittens are right next to my computer.  ::);D

Aaaaaaaaand my Transit Motorhome passed its MOT this morning after I fixed the o/s indicator. It hasn't been on the road since 2001, and now hopefully we will be taking the grandchildren away for a weekend in it. It has a free standing awning with it so it will be a big adventure for them.  :)

just found out that on sat the 30th august ,i will be spending the morn hammering round a rally track in a mitsu evo 5 the lunch followed by an afternoon of hammering round a track in a lambo gallardo,all at some place called prestwold park near loughbrough lecistershire, all part of my stag weekend, going up friday afternoon, coming back saturday eve, then out to the pub

got my broken tooth out at last 8.45 this morn, no pain, very little blood and a very good looking female south african dentist that seems to make it all a laugh, so hopefully no more pain, and all before i go away :D :D :D :D

There is nothing better than after having a bad tooth removed. The pain just goes or maybe that was just the drugs ;D ;D

Is it a private or NHS dentist as up here unless you are private you will not get a dentist even for our 2 kids we use private or they wouldn't see a dentist :(

There is nothing better than after having a bad tooth removed. The pain just goes or maybe that was just the drugs ;D ;D

Is it a private or NHS dentist as up here unless you are private you will not get a dentist even for our 2 kids we use private or they wouldn't see a dentist :(

private mate, no chance of a nhs one here either, cost 40 quid, top be honest they are prob one of the cheapest round here, and very good,  know of a mate who paid 50 quid for a simple white filling the other day, mines costing me 30 near as the same tooth in both of us

you should be pain free Sean unless you try and stab, cut, or jam your fingers in bike wheels like you've been doing lately mate  ;):D :D

she now wrapped me in cotton wool, bubble wrap and i sleep in a padded cell, been more or less banned from any sort of diy before the wedding, and been told to be extra extra extra safe at work,