What really PLEASED you?

Come on Seany baby...enough of this bad trot...you need to anounce some good news like....

I am gonna make space for more models by presenting that 7600 to moi  :-*:-*

Love you  :-*:-*

??? ??? lost me, cant get any chassis for a start, some sods sold all of them :D :D, got 2 in mind, but not a 76 at present

Eeeeeeenough... I've just had my tea thanks... I DO NOT want to even so much as think about Barry's hole  :o :'( :'( >:(

Eeeeeewwwwww yuck

Good news by the way Mr P... I hope you are coming over for a quick hello on your way past mate  ;)

Now you say that you two faced bald fat ugly excuse of a man  :'( :'(

You normally say it please's you  :'( :'(

Shuddup you two filth mongers.... I've got a heartwarmer for you........

I just put George, 2 years & 3 months, to bed ..... and tonight he said it properly for the first time ever....

ME 'Goodnight George, love you'

GEORGE 'Goodnight I love you too Daddy'....

:'( :-[;D ;D He's been a monster before bed [like he was at TT  ;)] but don't they just break your heart!!!  :D :D Ben's got all this to come...!

Well... here is a TRUE story from my house... HONESTLY....

Me... Night Wes (when he was about 4)... Love you darling... tell me... who is the best dd in the whole wide world ???

Wes... thinks for a few seconds... Zoe's dad cause he picks her up from school  :D :D :D

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Well... here is a TRUE story from my house... HONESTLY....

Me... Night Wes (when he was about 4)... Love you darling... tell me... who is the best dd in the whole wide world ???

Wes... thinks for a few seconds... Zoe's dad cause he picks her up from school  :D :D :D

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Ha classic.

For me. My stepdads face after my little sister asked for another round of row row row your boat.  :D

Kids ehh make it all worthwhile when they say stuff like that  ;)

True story yesterday

My eldest asking when I am gonna come up to Sheffield Uni for a weekend .."come on Dad theres loads of totty, even you will pull"

Now tell me thats not quite right  :D :D

True story yesterday

My eldest asking when I am gonna come up to Sheffield Uni for a weekend .."come on Dad theres loads of totty, even you will pull"

Not quite right.... ??? God no, more chance of the moon pulling the sun out of orbit than you pulling anything even approaching 'totty'..... ::)

Oh

You meant in a kind of moral way....... :-\ :-\

:D :D :D

Yeah, I guess it's wrong in that way too.......

My boiler that I posted about last night is now working, all it needed was the combustion chamber front refiting, as the air pressure switch needs to be in a sealed enviroment for it to work. The only fly in the ointment is if I had not took off the front, or I had put it back on after I had fitted the thermistors it would have worked, so I have called out a fitter even though they couldn't fix it and charged us £45 for the privalidge, and spent money on an air pressure switch for nothing, nevermind at least its working again and the kids and wife have'nt frozen to death, the heating not working didn't bother me as im lucky and never really feel the cold, but having to boil the kettle to have a shave was wearing a bit thin. ;D

True story yesterday

Nice to have an optimistic son Barry :-*:-*

True story yesterday

well if you go this weekend mate you wont have to dress up its halloeen