What really PLEASED you?

Electricity is on at the house! Whacked a load of lights in so we can work in there too.

Also, a guy from across the road popped over and introduced himself. Surrey couple, moved down two years ago to a very run down coach house. Was really interested in our cottage then took me to show me his place. . . . Wow! He is into property renovations as a trade and offered us anything we would like, work, tools, opinion or just a pint up the road when we are around and would like too. :)

I feel pleased for you and Traci. All the best in your new home Tris.

Although this wasn't today I haven't had a computer over the weekend so this is the first chance I have had to post this :D :D :D :D

This was my fathers day card from my daughter

scan0001.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seeing Mike's card above which I recognised immediately. This is one of the ones via the company "Moonpig" where you can change the names etc on line pay it and they post it to you next day. I got one for a chap who was retiring  a couple of years and is Grey Fergie mad. I think "Big Dod" as we call him was pleased with his card too ;) ;)

Cool Nick, when do you start cutting and what are you going to be running this year?

For me, had my first go at baling with the Welgar D4000 in hay. Going through it tomorrow morning to get familiar with the workings and then baling again when I get far enough ahead with the rake. :) Hopefully it will be my summer machine :)

Cool Nick, when do you start cutting and what are you going to be running this year?

For me, had my first go at baling with the Welgar D4000 in hay. Going through it tomorrow morning to get familiar with the workings and then baling again when I get far enough ahead with the rake. :) Hopefully it will be my summer machine :)

Good machines Tris, I had a season on one, can get along fairly with the right tractor on the front of it. Knotters can give a bit of trouble though, need to check them for little cut offs of string getting jammed in the workings regularly, fairly trouble free other than that, mine was a 2003 model :)

Good machines Tris, I had a season on one, can get along fairly with the right tractor on the front of it. Knotters can give a bit of trouble though, need to check them for little cut offs of string getting jammed in the workings regularly, fairly trouble free other than that, mine was a 2003 model :)

A '97 model Gav with 80,000ish on the counter. Been here for five years and done 30,000 so it doesn't get pushed. It will probably retire here I expect. Good tool, well looked after. Been going round it this morning learning the tricks and little tips to make running it that bit easier. Looking forward to getting into it, Gav :)

swinging our bale trailer in to this tight gateway first time and my uncle and my cuzin kept having to shunt abt  :D :D :D ill have to get pictures to show how tight it was   ;D i did it first time every time and they both had to shunt everytime hahaha :D

sounds good rich

finished my year 10 exams yesterday  ;D