What really PLEASED you?

The Stirling Moss Collection is now on display at Haynes Motor Museum.  I haven't seen it yet but I was told it is in five cabinets, looks lovely, and is a wonderful tribute to Stu.

So it looks like I am off to Sparkford before long! Perhaps I shall call in when next going to Shepton Mallet

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/about-us/how-to-find-us.html

Update - pictures have arrived so here is a taster (seems to be three cabinets)

post-1227-13263919928_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132639199287_thumb.jpg

Not been to Asda for a month (now on a temporary contract) and this was the first day they'd needed me and guess what job I was given :-\

Putting up the Christmas tree and assembling the singing Santa ;D

Now how cool is that :D

"Why go anywhere else this Christmas?" Because I want to keep my last vestiges of sanity :P

In a collection I bought the other week was a Britains Old Lady with her swing arm missing.  Nice piece as she is dressed in green rather than the more usual blue and I was planning to get a replacement arm however the seller included a bag containing all the broken bits which I decided to rummage through. Lo and behold, there is the arm, intact and is now reunited with the old lady who is no longer armless!  Also found a couple of harness linkages (the crescent shaped pieces with chain eyes to harness a horse to an implement.  Great addition for  the workshop/forge/stables.

Friday 13th?  I think I have now laid my bête noir to rest

Want a hand?! ;D

For me, my Mum had a washer/drier going spare. Bingo! :) :)

Not enough space for a washing machine and a tumble drier and without a condenser we couldn't have a tumble anyway as the utility room is in the middle of the house. Just did an empty wash and it's perfect.

That's actually quite boring isn't it?! :D :D

Indeed... I am one of the oldest most boring old farts on here... and even I don't get excited about my washing machine.. in fact... I'm not sure I even know where to find it in the house  :D :D :-[

i think they are the ones with the crap wishy washy picture on them sometimes!  devil to try and watch make you go dizzy. picture often looks better when drunk!