What really PLEASED you?

and me... I've not had a spotted **** for ages...

Ooo that doesn't read well....  :of  :laugh: :laugh:

Food... honestly... you lot have a dirty mind  >:(:of:laugh: :laugh:

That reminds me... whatever happened to Thresa Clarke  ;D ;D :-[

Hmmm....  WHO?  or am I being dense?  ???

Don't think I should post this - I feel a numpty coming on but I am mystified, confused, suffering a senile blonde moment...

Sue don't worry.  I think Marky is going back in time - the words 'spotted ****' made him think of Theresa Clarke. Maybe she spotted his ****, who knows.

And as for Rick, well it seems to me that we need to celebrate this chance of a less painful existence for him ( Even you Sean!).  So - a suggestion: can the Mods approve an arrangement of Smileys that mean a group hug?

So, up for approval as the official GROUP HUG is:

:) :) :) :)          :) :) :) :) :)          :) :) :) :)

:)                                :)                  :)

:) :) :)                      :)                  :) :) :)

:)                                :)                  :)   

:)                              :)                  :) 

What do you think?

Yesterday actually. Filled up with diesel after returning home from the Lakeland show at the weekend. Covered 542 miles on one tank. Took 57.54 litre to fill up again so that was an average of 42.82 MPG which was good going I thought. Computer said I had a range of 30 left so better than I thought. I thought I would nearly make it home but just with a smell in the tank ;D ;D

I haven't been able to hear out of my left ear since friday :( So i've been putting in warm olive oil to clear it ::) today I phoned the doctor and they said the nurse can see me to surringe my ear next Tuesday >:(

Wrong topic I hear you all shouting ???

BUT....I got home from work today and found a small surringe :of filled it with warm water and hung my head over the bath ::)

Well lets just say I can hear mega now and there's a bit of wax in the bath ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mrs PDC says i'm soo stupid ;D