What really PLEASED you?

Canuck = Canadian

Thanks - I assumed it meant that but wonder where it originates. 

Yanks have the strangest of terms.  For them "broiler chicken" means a young and tender bird whereas it REALLY means an old hen, well past laying eggs, that needs HOURS of tenderising by broiling (Old English for stewing but Modern American for grilling!)

Non-English speakers think Britain and America speak the same language!  :laugh: :laugh: :'(

What pleased me today was receiving a credit from Amazon.  I pre-ordered a DVD ages ago and it was finally despatched last week.  I saw that it is much cheaper in some well-lnown stores and was a bit miffed.  However Amazon are now refunding me nearly 50% and without prompting!  Well done, Amazon.

Great stuff Sean, have you got any others? I have got one little grand daughter and she is such a little cutie. Technically she is a step grand daughter but as far as I am concerned she is every bit one of mine  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

That will be his first fendt i say,he cuts the neighbours silage,normally deeres and new hollands ;)

ya he went and saw a jd a fendt and a deutz hauling maize is split between deutz and fendt might be fendt because of better trade in he said the jd was really poor struggled out of the field fendt and deutz were flying he had a 6080 powercommand on demo spreading dung for us there a few weeks ago and said it pulled well but the cab was very plasticy and didnt think it would stand up to much and if it was going to take the battering his old jd do it might be the right decision that he made to give back to them