What really PLEASED you?

Thanks Mandy, its the test you have to pass to be able to legally apply pesticides with a crop sprayer :);)

my mate said the other day his dad hasn't done his spraying test because you can do it on grandfather rights or something like that and so his dad can spray of his grandads licence :-\

I believe from memory (paperwork is at work) that anyone born before 1963 can apply pesticides on their own or their employers farm without the need for the PA certificates, if they work for a contractor or were born later than this then they would still need the certificates. However with the various assured crops schemes they will usually require the person who applies the pesticides to hold a certificate and also the powers that be are trying to get away from the whole issue of grandfathers rights wth regards to spraying these days

A few more coffers in the Spalding fund today, up to £110 still about another £100 or so to come my way with a few jobs, not a lot I know, some people spend £200 on one tractor, but it makes me happy and all the money is buckshee so win win.

Random acts of kindness has been recognised by goverments around the world as the best act of random in the world....... 8) < I am a light on the hill, far advance from my fellow collectors....ahead of my time......ppppppppwwwwwwtttthhhhhhhh :P  to those who dare call me Random Rick......May little PM Harry Holmes wee on his daddy's knee. :) :)

Fred Tortoise is out of hibernation.  What a relief as I always worry about him over the winter.  He is now in his indoor quarters until the weather gets better and is trying to get out as usual - he hates being in a box even especially when it is warm in there.

managed to bag myself a set of front tyres and rims for the 165 fairly good dunlop tyres with good thread and not  any major cracks came off a massey ferguson drill that was scraped so theyre a bit bigger but theyll be alot better than the rims on it now ill wash them off and fit them tomorrow hopefully no slow punctures  :laugh:

managed to bag myself a set of front tyres and rims for the 165 fairly good dunlop tyres with good thread and not  any major cracks came off a massey ferguson drill that was scraped so theyre a bit bigger but theyll be alot better than the rims on it now ill wash them off and fit them tomorrow hopefully no slow punctures  :laugh:

I think you should be okay Denis as all MF 30's I have seen with small wheels have been 7.50 x 16 which should be the same as the 165.

after a lot of hassel recently we have managed to get sue's father into a home for a week, to give her mum a break, so far so good, the last home lasted 2 hours before we had to go and get him,  its now been 6 since we dropped him up there

I think you should be okay Denis as all MF 30's I have seen with small wheels have been 7.50 x 16 which should be the same as the 165.

theyre about 3inches bigger by the looks of things i dont think it was a 30 it seemed smaller than our one from what i remember it looked like only one tank on the drill

had a call today asking us to pick her farther up after the second home booted him out as they couldnt handle him, but the social worker has now got him in a proper nursing home for a open ended stay, not 1 week, it was very very close to him being put in the proper mental hosiptal apparently, they have now decided after 6 weeks or more of agro that what her mum and we have been saying is correct and taken action