What really PLEASED you?

You guys... you're continued support and encouragment is just amazing. Every time I come up with a new idea you FTFers have been there with your constructive comments and suggestions.

Thanks guys................. love you all  :-*:-* :-*:-*

ps (guys is a generic term... I of course, mean 'gals' as well ;) )

pps(you better hope I never win an oscar ;D )

That's what friends  :angel: :angel: are for, Mandy.

ps ...and I don't mind being a generic "guy" either ;D

i got called in to the yard today to get the manito 1742(360) ready for work

and also had to do a demostration with it as well

and the man was pleased with the machine and its caperbilaties that it looks like we picked up a 2mill contract and me as a prefered driver :-*:-* :-*

Mandy, you're ace and your work for the hobby is of more benefit to us that our witterings are to you!! When the attic is sorted there will be an order for your bits . .. (Mark, behave!  ::) ).  :) :)

Ben, good luck old son. Hope something comes up for you.  :)

Damian and Hazel. ... Tyler is gorgeous!! I bet he'll keep you on your toes.... saying that. .. ..  he may keep himself on your toes!!  :laugh::-*:laugh:

Won a cup at the Garden Club annual show for my flower arrangements and got a second prize for my Tomato, Garlic & Chilli chutney. Enjoyed myself - you learn such a lot at these events from people who have been doing it for years.

well done aunty jo

Won a cup at the Garden Club annual show for my flower arrangements and got a second prize for my Tomato, Garlic & Chilli chutney. Enjoyed myself - you learn such a lot at these events from people who have been doing it for years.

Hope you've got some more,.....quite partial to the ol' chutneys,.........well done,....will sample the chutney in two weeks time..... ;)

3 month contract in London, starts monday!!!, wont see Harry as much now during the week but will make the weekends better!!! and could be longer if all goes well, still i'd prefer Cambridge but its a good hourly rate!!!!.........but on a sadder note, not sure my granddad has longer to go, suffering from Lung cancer that seems have spread quickly as well as him deteriorate quickly as well....

good luck for monday ben where abouts in the smoke you going mate

sorry to hear about your grandad

funny that....the company that made me redundant, their head office!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well done and that Garlic and Chilli Chutney sounds bliss. 

Will you be bringing a jar to Spalding or Toytrac?  I am an aficionado of both garlic and chilli (my daughter-in-law makes absolutely delicious chilli jam)

Will you be bringing a jar to Spalding or Toytrac?  I am an aficionado of both garlic and chilli (my daughter-in-law makes absolutely delicious chilli jam)

Sue when you get up to Flagstaff check out the pepper jellys up that way yummm cant take home but could travel with one and some bagals

Sue when you get up to Flagstaff check out the pepper jellys up that way yummm cant take home but could travel with one and some bagals

Sounds like an excellent idea for a snack, Rick.  I can always take it to my aunt so it wouldn'tgo to waste (assuming,  of course, there is any left! :laugh: )

Not going to Spalding this year - but I will bring some to Toytrac, unless we see you in Cornwall before that time Sue. We could have some in our sandwiches when we go trawling for haddock ..... ;)

Meeting a chap at the G&M event at Perth on Saturday. Brian form Tullibody Alloa Scotland. I thought I had seen him before on my travels and then in our conversation about FTF and models and real tractors transpires he makes and sells icecream for Ashers at the vintage shows ;) ;)

He collects John Deere models too and has signed up as our newest member. Welcome aboard

mr softie

Oh do try it Sue it is called Jalapeno Jelly which sounds "hot" but it really is not that hot......also Prickly Pear Jelly....and Cactus Jelly......spread it on Ritz crackers....just heaven............a bit of cream cheese mix is nice too......won't be long now before you will be breaking out the sun tan lotion..... 8)  < get a good pair of these......

Oh do try it Sue it is called Jalapeno Jelly which sounds "hot" but it really is not that hot......also Prickly Pear Jelly....and Cactus Jelly......spread it on Ritz crackers....just heaven............a bit of cream cheese mix is nice too......won't be long now before you will be breaking out the sun tan lotion..... 8)  < get a good pair of these......

Only a matter of weeks now, Rick and my specs are "Reactolite" - they darken automatically and can become  VERY dark.  Sun lotion is ready to go too!

Not going to Spalding this year - but I will bring some to Toytrac, unless we see you in Cornwall before that time Sue. We could have some in our sandwiches when we go trawling for haddock ..... ;)

Something to look forward to, Jo.  Pity you're not coming to Spalding

Only a matter of weeks now, Rick and my specs are "Reactolite" - they darken automatically and can become  VERY dark.  Sun lotion is ready to go too!

Wonderful do have lots of fun, the weather is becoming wonderful.......should see lots of blooming since it has been very wet here in Arizona......

Just won £25 on premium bonds.  Not a huge amount but every little helps...

Wonderful do have lots of fun, the weather is becoming wonderful.......should see lots of blooming since it has been very wet here in Arizona......

..and I thought Arizona was a dry place.  Getting quite excited now and looking forward to the experience.  Lots to do before I go though, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that BA flight crews industrial action has ceased before I leave.  I really do not want to have my flight cancelled/postponed or otherwise disrupted!