What really PLEASED you?

Got home yesterday was second flight but was still in the house for 3 which is not bad for a 11:00am check in. Makes a change to have a flight without a delay of some kind. Ah well a month off to chill out and relax oh how I love my job ..... well just the time off. ;D ;D ;D 

Getting a phone call from the staff nurse just as we were about to leave to visit dad in hospital saying he was being discharged tonight. He as pleased as punch and is now home in his own house and probably could supply the local pharmacy in Kemnay with drugs if they become short ;) ;) ...never mind he is alive and kicking ;D ;D

Good news bill

Glad to here that your dad is out of hospital.

Better get the house finished, sold and free up some capital. ..

Trouble is Mark, I can only do what other people are aleady doing  :-[

Today however, the old man pleased me. My Dad, legend alive. ... I paid him a gert wad towards what we owe him for our deposit and he said, as I had worked so hard to do what I have and also to have enough money to pay back the amount that I did in one hit. . .. He has given an equal amount to my brother and sister so that we now owen him no more. ...

Bloody bloke is rock.  :) :'( :) :'( :)

Tris, do you think he would like to adopt me?  :angel:

Good for him AND you - I think that hard work and not reneging on promises goes a long way 8) .  Just reward I would say. :angel: :angel: :angel:

When I got downstairs this morning I discovered that the hall radiator had started to leak, thankfully it is tiled rather than carpeted.

However, I have got one of these Homecare agreements with British Gas so at 7.15 I rang them to book an engineer visit. He arrived at 8.25 and had the leak fixed within 15 minutes, now that's good service  :D :D :D

thats good service robbo...how much is the homecare service

For the full service which includes unlimited call outs, parts and labour, just under £30 a month, worth it for the peace of mind.

70cl, litre bottles are £22, offer ends on Tuesday, should keep me going for a little while especially with the offer that ASDA have on mixer cans at the moment as well, their JD was more expensive ;D

Going onto Tesco's website and finding that Jack Daniels is £18 a bottle or two for £25.......that'll do nicely :P;D ;D ;D ;D

Sad thing is, the bath tubs are still making money while slashing the price they pay for the stuff.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(