What really PLEASED you?

Thanks Bill, will have to have a hunt on ebay and let you know ;)

Mark.... I get worried when real FTF members like your self go missing without trace :of

Never mind "Onward and upward" and you are back ;D ;D ;D

My motto

"Always...look ..on ... the ..bright..side..of..life...ah ha ...ah ha

What on earth has that got to do with suggesting not all FTF members are real?! ???:of???

Mark tried leaving once before but the draw was just too much and he signed up again! ;)

As for my pleasing moment of the day so far? Clear-ish skies and dry roads for my drive up to Malvern to meet up with the rest of the FTF attendee's and maybe sign up some new people too :)

Looking good Chris...I like black as a colour of a motor but they need to be kept washed and polished to look good.

It's actually dark blue Bill but I'm sure the same applies :)

Only 300 David...short day was it ;D ;D ;D ;D ..seriously looking forward to seeing them and also so informative in your posts 8)

Seemingly more my serious lack of fitness at the moment that resulted in so few being taken. ;D

Thanks Bill, i'll have them posted up in a little while, had a brilliant day catching up with friends and taking photographs of tractors I hadn't captured before aswell as some familiar favourites. :)