What really PLEASED you?

After a full day yesterday without replicating my car's starting problem I have just had a phone call from the mechanics to say that this morning it is failing!  Warranty job to replace a solenoid in the starter.  Bad news I have to wait until tomorrow for the repair and I need to go shopping for necessities.  No courtesy car available as they are all out.

Good news - another call to say one of their drivers is coming to take me shopping!  That is what I call SERVICE ;D

Getting off the tractor after 4 hours of baby sitting a lad that comes round to work  :-\

Well at least you're not watching back-to-back cartoons with him Pat! God I hate babysitting/childminding.. ::)

That is indeed service Auntie Sue.... although I will say this... you are the kind of lady who insights such behaviour in any respectable person.. just because you are so flipping lovely  :-*

yep... it's time for a group hug  ;):P

Ooh Marky! You are sooooooo sweet!  Time, indeed, for a group hug

love0075.gifGroup Hug[love0075.gif

watching the wedding, (pippa and kate middleton, phwoar!) garden party at my boss' house, bottle of pimms, beers, wine, watching the wedding, again. got told to submit my CV to my current boss when i graduate,  :laugh: happy days

watching the wedding, (pippa and kate middleton, phwoar!) garden party at my boss' house, bottle of pimms, beers, wine, watching the wedding, again. got told to submit my CV to my current boss when i graduate,  :laugh: happy days

Second that, Alex. . .. Phwooooooar!!!! Indeed!  :P:-*:-*

I'll third!  ;D  ;D  More of a Kate man myself tho.. Yous can share Pippa  :P 

Dad brought some post over, one letter was from the council in reference to the parking ticket of £70 I contested with a cheeky letter .. .. Got it dropped to £35 though, oh happy days!

Also, the oak door me and Tracis dad made today for our lounge. ..  Puk and indeed ka!!  :) :) :)

Waking up to the smell of a joiot of beef having been in the slow cooker for eight hours. . . submerged in cider! :of

mmmmmmmmm sounds good!!!, could you feed a 2year old that??!! ???

Is it in Stowford Tris??