What really PLEASED you?

• 3 weeks later...

Mrs AlexMF has been head hunted! not too much more work/responsibility, (she is a research policy analyst, at a North West Russell group university), but a sizeable (£10k) pay rise, and a permanent contract! Very pleased for her, the recognition is well deserved and she starts next month. In other news, it's Thursday also known as Pay day! 

• Like 1

Well I've kept it VERY quiet but I'm now very pleased to say I am a proud dad to my new beautiful daughter, Charley Lilian Ebbage. She was born last Friday (the 13th!) weighing a tiny 5lb 9oz. Both her and her mum are now fine and safely at home with me! :)

post-3-0-31067500-1379782621_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Just found out in the new school that were having built their getting another laser cutter, a CNC lathe, a revamped CNC router and get this A 3D PRINTER !!! :D :D :Dshame I'll only have 9months to use them all before I leave :(

Claim "Old Boy" privileges after you leave!

• Like 2

got back from a brilliant 2 week holiday,just checked all my emails and got these 2,1 from jcb uk and 1 from vaderstad uk that have made me very proud,i cant show the pictures of the fastrac 3230 but i can show the text

For your eyes only (ie Confidential !!) please see attached images of the 3230. I wanted to share these with you particularly since you helped instigate the additional wing mirrors which I think finish the model off superbly. Let me know your address and I will ensure you get a licensed sample of the model when it comes into us at end of year.

Hi Paul

I have been sent some pictures from Sweden reference you model drill you have made/modified. It looks very good.

I’m quite keen on the models myself but I stick to the UH 1/32

The factory was wondering if you would allow us to put the pictures on the Väderstad Facebook page. We feel it would be nice to show our regular followers.

I look forward to your response

Best regards

Edited by paulali
  • Like 5

got back from a brilliant 2 week holiday,just checked all my emails and got these 2,1 from jcb uk and 1 from vaderstad uk that have made me very proud,i cant show the pictures of the fastrac 3230 but i can show the text

For your eyes only (ie Confidential !!) please see attached images of the 3230. I wanted to share these with you particularly since you helped instigate the additional wing mirrors which I think finish the model off superbly. Let me know your address and I will ensure you get a licensed sample of the model when it comes into us at end of year.

Hi Paul

I have been sent some pictures from Sweden reference you model drill you have made/modified. It looks very good.

I’m quite keen on the models myself but I stick to the UH 1/32

The factory was wondering if you would allow us to put the pictures on the Väderstad Facebook page. We feel it would be nice to show our regular followers.

I look forward to your response

Best regards

Congratulations Paul,nice one,

Regards

Joe.

well how many members on here can say  they have had an actual input on a model and get preview pictures etc,and yet hardly any comment on this post either,again perhaps not the right member,i really dont know why i get so little comment,if this was other members there would be loads of comments,a bit miffed and i dont mind saying so

Finally settled in my new home and dogs are in residence.  Katie sorted out the room layout in short order but Spooky...  ...well she is called Spooky for a reason!  She will settle in eventually.  Now it is a case of finish unpacking, moving furniture into the right place and getting change of address notifications sent out.

It is Grrrrreat!

• Like 1