What really PLEASED you?

Checked my 2 lines Saturday and Wednesday on National Lotto and found I had 4 winning lines of 3 numbers on four tickets from May to September this year  so I collected £ 40 today 8)

Mind you with lotto changing and £ 2 a line I may drop one line even although they have increased 3 winning numbers from £ 10 to £ 25...I'm still undecided since it is the only form of "gambling" I do...but then they do say you have to speculate to accumulate :unsure:

Finally settled in my new home and dogs are in residence.  Katie sorted out the room layout in short order but Spooky...  ...well she is called Spooky for a reason!  She will settle in eventually.  Now it is a case of finish unpacking, moving furniture into the right place and getting change of address notifications sent out.

It is Grrrrreat!

Best wishes in your new home Sue...shame its a bit far away for me for the house warming party ;D  ;D

Best wishes from this side of the pond to Andy and his beautiful daugther as well as mother........Sue good luck in the new home....wish I didn't live so many blocks west or I would stop by......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

starbucks down this way launched its xmas specials today, nothing I liked , but the outfits the staff had to wear pleased me, little elf ones with short multi pointed skirts, this mornings staff were all pretty dam fit and the blonde that must have forgotten what she had on went very red when she realised what us two had just seen as she bent over to get into the lower cupboards, very pleasing way to start the day ,although being gents we both said we saw nothing of course ::)  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 2

starbucks down this way launched its xmas specials today, nothing I liked , but the outfits the staff had to wear pleased me, little elf ones with short multi pointed skirts, this mornings staff were all pretty dam fit and the blonde that must have forgotten what she had on went very red when she realised what us two had just seen as she bent over to get into the lower cupboards, very pleasing way to start the day ,although being gents we both said we saw nothing of course ::)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Not to mention having partners?  :-X  :angel:

Went over to me little sister whos 50 years old to day spent a nice afternoon  chatting  & the like ,  on way there seen some 1 trying to plough some rather wet spud land on way there only to see the drill going at it on way back , so the best of both worlds in 1 day ha ha!

Edited by 590mf

• 1 month later...

At last I have managed to get Fibre Broadband (ordered at least), should be fitted in time for Christmas. After years of struggling with slow downloads and you tube clips constantly buffering they are promising around 50meg which is a bit better than the 1 meg I currently get.

• Like 1

mike if the green cabs where you said, then you will notice ever such a slight difference, would be surprised if your not running around the 80 meg plus mark with ease

Here's hoping Sean but they have annoyed me today though. They have switched off my current Broadband whilst they do the changeover even though it is not scheduled to happen until next Friday, I am having to log in via the lap top on BT wifi as my home PC is hard wired and doesn't have any wifi capability.

pretty usual for that bunch, cant tell you what day it is most of the time, however they should not turn you off, next Friday they will ring to tell you when they are there, and cut you off for about 30 mins while they swap you into the new boxes system , they then arrive at yours and set it up, so ring them up and have a big complain ,no way ever should you be cut off like that ,

Someone gave me a whole stack of 20mm thick mdf with a white laminate Finnish to line my new 20ft-10ft shed and even better I measured every panel and they cut it to fit , job done and it saved me hundreds of pounds, also today I got my rev counter on my little jd2130 working after a real fiddle to fit the new cable , as phil Robertson would say from duck dynasty , I'm happy happy happy

Edited by Hicksy