What really PLEASED you?

Two things.................. one being that I've now finished all my Christmas shopping.................. the other, that my wife's ex husband and his brother both had wins on the postcode lottery.

One won £12,000, the other won £23,000.................. nice little windfall for Christmas!!

Oh and P.S. I won £2:00 on the Euromillions last week! A few zeros missing I think!!

Edited by britainswomble

• 2 weeks later...

Last Friday I had a lovely little job but I wasn't aloud to tell people about it or show photos until after the weekend

It involved this

Not for snow then Paul,seeing as it has the bigger radiator on the back,??

Regards

Joe.

After a tricky few weeks work wise since my temporary job came to an end my diary finally seems to be filling up, took a fixed booking for 5 months from August yesterday back where I was last Autumn and now as a result of a newspaper ad I've got running have had an enquiry for a booking from mid February through to August, starting to look like its coming together finally after last years disasters!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have received my Certificate of professional competence (CPC) I sat a two week course and two exams in early December and found out I passed a couple of weeks ago with this certificate I can act as a transport manager or run my own truck so as off the first of March I will be the transport manager where I work still driving most days but with a new job description and more money

• Like 7

Today I have received my Certificate of professional competence (CPC) I sat a two week course and two exams in early December and found out I passed a couple of weeks ago with this certificate I can act as a transport manager or run my own truck so as off the first of March I will be the transport manager where I work still driving most days but with a new job description and more money

Well done paul Brian told me last Saturday night when we all had a meal together he was proud of what you have achieved

• Like 1