What really PLEASED you?

do you not come on the forum at home then Rob.

Course he don't Adam... he doesn't get paid to do that at home... ;) ;)... seriously I think Rob will have better things to do with his time at home when he has been away for so long

Course he don't Adam... he doesn't get paid to do that at home... ;) ;)... seriously I think Rob will have better things to do with his time at home when he has been away for so long

I don't get on much at home Adam have 3 children under the age of 5. I have to cram into 3 weeks what most normal people have 2 months to do. I am actually home for less time this time as I am coming back 1 week early for start up so doing 5 weeks. And yes Bill is right I am officially paid to be on the internet all day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) or so I would like to think dont think the gaffer would agree although I have told him I am paid for what I know not what I do  ;D ;D

I also have sheds to build and scaloox moulds to play with and an interview and whatever else comes along. :o

Well done colm... many more to go ???

Waiting on the results from 2 more Bill - hope and pray they went okay :'(

Then one more course/exam on Excel based work and then one major exam and that is me done apart from waiting for another year due to professionalism issues :)

Glad when its done :D :D

mixed news for me, nans deff having her foot off from midway between the knee and foot, but the tests for the lynphnoma they thought she had came back negative, so they aint sure whats going on now, due to this the ops not going on till next week so i can go visit this weekend

How can you call being gifted a pen by a homer of a ref as deserved  ::):D :D on the plus side Cheski scum got thrashed  :D :D :D;D ;D ;D

they did indeed!!

but Liverpool should have had one earlier!!!.....Keane though.....beginning to think waste of £19m :-\ :-\